“Top notch sevice and value”

Uncle Bill's Pancake House
Ranked #17 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Every year a trip to Wildwood is not complete without a visit to Uncle Bills. There is always something new to try the service is always terrific! The food is hot and made from the best ingredients. They always refill your coffee promptly and without asking. There is usually always a 10 percent off coupon available and plenty of parking. Get there early it usually is packed by 9 AM.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I base how good a breakfast place is, by the bacon. I have been to too many places that bring you under cooked, over cooked, flattened out, crappy bacon. I hate that. But, the bacon they served me at Uncle Bill's was perfect. It was cooked well, not burnt or too crispy, rippled, smoked, 4 perfect strips, and they tasted really good. We even ordered another side of bacon. They have sausage patties, which I love. The fresh tater tots, and home fries were good. The eggs were cooked perfectly. The pancakes tasted good not great, the waitress was nice, but it was a little expensive for breakfast. I was there only once, it was very crowded so we did have to wait, but not too long. I felt like it was a good visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

As a gluten-free eater, I was delightfully surprised by the GF menu. I ordered blueberry pancakes, and unlike places that simply add the fruit on top of plan GF pancakes, Uncle Bill's made REAL blueberry pancakes! Yum! My family also enjoyed their meals. Good coffee, decent value for the price, FREE parking, and exceptional service! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Ate breakfast with family, liked the dollar pancakes, however the Dishes are so big we could share them. Service was good with a Nice smile. Would go back again.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Uncle Bill's has good food but I think they are overpriced and I don't like that it is cash only. Service is usually good. Won't return though.

1  Thank DeacsinPanthers