“Breakfast” 3 of 5 bubbles

Uncle Bill's Pancake House
Ranked #15 of 157 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Good food!
Enjoyed myself!
Would recommend and return. Great prices. Wait was not bad. Great selection of choices to choose from as well.

PA
“Best in the Area for Gluten Free Breakfast Options”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have been coming to Uncle Bill's for years; it was always my favorite breaksfast place at the shore. A few years ago, I had to change my diet with gluten free being one of my restrictions. How outstanding to discover gluten free french toast and pancakes and Uncle Bill's! I can always order eggs and a meat choice and stick to my restrictions but I can do that anywhere. Having the choice to imbibe in the joys of a carb based fully enjoyable breakfast is a rare treat indeed. And the best part, no stomach troubles later in the day!

Note: for anyone on a gluten free diet, I would recommend: (1) the french toast but make sure to ask for the powdered sugar and cinnamon on top and (2) a short stack of pancakes with pecans and blueberries. I also get a side order of meat to balance all the carbs. I certainly could not eat like this everyday but it is a wonderful treat when visiting the shore areas (Unc Bill's has multiple locations but the Wildwood location is my favorite).

As others have noted, it does get crowded but the Wildwood location moves the crowds in and out fairly quickly. I am an early riser and will go before 8 AM in the morning -- no wait at all.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Somers, New York, USA
“As always excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stop every year on our way home for breakfast at Uncle Bills. It never disappoints. Their pancakes a simply amazing.

Visited August 2014
Coplay, Pennsylvania, United States
“Should be #1!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

The morning that we decided to eat here was the last day of our trip - a shame because if we had known about this place sooner we would have come every day! The place was packed and it's clear why! While we had to wait about 5-10 mins, it was well worth it. We were sat at a table for two and our waitress was so friendly and patient. She was dirty blonde with a tattoo on her inner right arm that read "C.M.J." (I believe her name was Danielle).

Danielle noticed the brochure I had picked up for the Cape May Zoo and took time to show me a short video of some of the animals there. She was great with refills and was very genuine - a fantastic waitress!

I ordered the Stuffed French toast and let me tell you, it was to DIE for! Only two places I've been have ever made such amazing stuffed french toast and this is one of them. The bread was warm and smothered with melted cinnamon and whipped cream and stuffed full of strawberries and cream cheese. I nearly devoured it and could have probably eaten more; that's how excellent it was.

The next time we go to Wildwood, we are coming here every day! Thank you Danielle, for making this an amazing experience!

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This place has great pancakes and waffles. You have about 36 different choices from crepes pancakes and waffles. The place was about ten blocks from where we were staying it was a good walk to get hungry or you can drive there they do have off street parking. My wife had the blueberry pancakes and I had the peach waffle both were awesome. The service was excellent. She checked on us multiply times. You have to get there early or you may have to wait sometime to get a table. We will be going back to this place when we come back to Wildwood.