“A family like setting!!”
Review of Key West Cafe

Key West Cafe
Ranked #7 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My fiancé and myself have been going to Key West Cafe every Sunday after church for about a year now. I must say that The Key West Cafe is undoubtedly the best place around. The staff treats you like family, the food is not only delicious but plentiful!! Thanks Steve and Jacki for making us feel so welcome!!!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

On a recent trip to Wildwood Crest, of course we went back to our favorite breakfast place, the Key West Cafe. I'm happy to say, nothing has changed. The fresh blueberry and banana pancakes are still fabulous. This time I tried the pineapple pancakes. I wasn't sure about syrup and pineapple, but it's another hit. Omelets are almost too big. Service is quick, place is clean and prices are very reasonable. Don't miss this one.

1  Thank Beth B
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Fries were crunchy. Burger was a little overlooked but fine, came with fries, pickle, onions and lettuce. They didn't call that a deluxe and charge you a few bucks more for those extras. Cheesesteak tasted great and came with fries and cole slaw. Waitresses were friendly and attentive. Pancakes were large. Not a bad way to spend your breakfast/lunch hours.

1  Thank kaitycat
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Just had a great breakfast at Key West Cafe. Although it was my and my families first time there, as soon as we walked in, we felt like regulars. Everyone there was friendly. A real neighborhood, family friendly, establishment. The food was fresh,plentiful, very delicious and the service was even better. The prices were more than fair for the quality and amount of food you receive. Loved the coffee. We will definitely be returning.

2  Thank CIGAR362
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Key West is a great little local secret for those who visit Wildwood. The people who work there are happy and act so friendly toward everyone. The food is very good. The service is wonderful. The prices are so reasonable especially for a resort. One of my favorite places to eat in Wildwood and the coffee is perfect.

2  Thank Louise C