“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Have to visit Mack's at least once while in Wildwood. The pizza is always good. Like that the crust is on the thin side.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Great pizza! A bit expensive, but everything is at the shore! We had pizza twice on our trip...no complaints..would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

ok -- so there are lots of debates for those of us who are regulars in Wildwood -- and since I have basically grown up on the boards in WW -- but here is my opinion. It's Macks and will always be Macks for the BEST pizza! Its always busy here but you definately must stop in. Great pies! They have PEPSI (ehhhhh to Coke). If its busy -- keep checking back. There is also seating upstairs -- you can also grab a slice and walk. Great late night or anytime -- near Douglas Fudge which is another MUST DO. See my other reviews.

Grab a slice or a while pie -- but definately get it from Macks!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

They make a great pizza by the slice or by the pie. My favorite place to eat on the boardwalk...................

Reviewed 8 December 2013

I miss the store at Glenwood Ave, but the pizza is still as good as it was when it was 39 cents a slice. Cash only and they do deliver. My first stop when I get in town is Rick's crabs, then call Mack's to deliver a large cheese. My first meal at the shore. Summer is here.

1  Thank Empathy