“Best place to enjoy a delicious, fresh cooked meal for a great value and excellent service.”

Pasta Pesto Italian Grill
Ranked #27 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Ate at this place twice during our week visit in Wildwood Crest. Every other place had over a one hour wait to get a table. They sat us down right away both nights we went there for dinner. (Tuesday & Friday night) our server on Tuesday was a lovely woman named Heather who took our orders and made sure we were accomadated our whole time there. The recommendations she made on the menu were spot on and the food was delicious. I had the Black and Bleu sirloin cooked to perfection and was full of flavor. My wife and I split for an appetizer the grilled octopus which was amazing. The only thing bad about it was we both wished there was more but that's why it's called an appetizer. We went back later in the week just to get the grilled octopus again. This time our server Steve was also helpful and accommodating to our needs and his recommendation for the special on the menu was delicious. I had the strip steak topped with a pesto crab meat and again the steak was cooked to perfection. If you're looking for a delicious meal at a fair price and excellent service make sure you visit this place. You won't be dissappointed.

There are newer reviews for Pasta Pesto Italian Grill

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Nice restaurant,the food was delicious and you fill so full,the staff serves with pleasure,very clean,quiet environment,beautifull decorated with Italian style,excellent and job from everyone.I love going back to eat the salad which was full of olive oil that I have never eaten anywhere in another restaurant.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

My husband and I decided to try Pasta Pesto after reading an advertisement. We were so happy to go there. A hostess met us at the door and it was only 5 p m and not busy. About 530 the restaurant started to fill with couples and family. Service would have been better if only we could understand the waitress. She may have been Russian and I had to ask her to repeat a few times.

The pizza was delicious. It was 6 slices with pepperoni, sausage, bacon, and meat balls. Just tiny pieces but very good. We shared a veal parm which was excellent and a small salad came with it. There was so much food that we took home the remaining and had for dinner the next nite.

We would highly recommend this restaurant. The prices are fair, décor was beautiful, and very clean.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We walked in and were seated right away. No wait, but it was a Thursday night and just about 5:30pm. Waiter came over and took our drink order, drinks were served quickly. Put in our food order and waited an average amount of time to get it. Food was BLAND, my chicken parm needed some spices (I wish I could have added my own). Instead I added salt and prayed for some taste. The ravioli tasted like it hadn't been cooked enough and was also bland. The waiter tried his best to appease us, but we will not be going back. Next year, back to to Little Italy.

1  Thank Jeff S
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Wait was a bit long..
Food was reasonable. Was delish. Had a pie with a fee AppS. Menu does not have a lot of variety. Service and cleanliness was fine.