“Great Coffee+Free Wifi=Hidden Gem”

The Waves Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Wildwood
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: The Waves Restaurant serves home style food including Home made pancakes, Fresh fruit smoothies, Banella (a Waves original), and our own dish, The Family Favorite. We are open weekends in May and June. Please check us out on Facebook for updated hours and menu specials. Opening May 22nd for the 2015 Season. Come on in!
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The coffee was amazing. Strong, tasty, and my cup was never empty. Now, *that's* service...

I started up a conversation with our waiter about how great the coffee is -- it turns out, it's the only place on the island that uses this particular brand of coffee.

I had the Belgian waffle with blueberries and a side of pork roll. As a free sample, they let us try their "real" Canadian bacon, which offered a unique, clean, delicious taste.

Cute menu options: Little waves for the kids, as well as "high tide" and "low tide" combo platters.

The Waves Restaurant is brand new (as of July 2013), but, already I think it's making a lasting impression among Wildwood visitors and locals alike. It offers plenty of free parking, but it's sort of tucked away behind Alfie's. Truly, a hidden gem.

3  Thank AverageTraveler_73

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I went here today(July 11). It is on Oak Avenue off New Jersey Avenue. It is around the corner from the closed bowling alley. I found out this place reopened under new ownership this year. Counter and table seating. Oldies playing quietly on the radio. The restaurant was clean, food was good, and the atmosphere was pleasant. The staff was friendly. Prices are competitive. Extra bonus is the FREE WiFi!

1  Thank kevin k
Reviewed 9 July 2013

First and foremost I had Carmel flavored coffee to start. It was absolute heaven. I had eggs, home fries and ham. Also had a sample of true Canadian bacon. It was delicious. The staff was very attentive, never letting my coffee cup go empty. I would definitely recommend this establishment to my family, friends and complete strangers. I also enjoyed the decor in the restaurant and it was very clean. I would absolutely eat there again. They get 5 thumbs up from me!

1  Thank Rose C