“BEST WIENERS ON THE BOARDWALK”
Review of Grab A Wiener

Grab A Wiener
Ranked #16 of 170 Restaurants in Wildwood
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This place is absolutley AMAZING!!!! It's the best place I have been on the boardwalk. Not only are the wieners delicious and tasteful, the customer service is top notch. They are very friendly and kind, you can tell customer service is top on their list. Definitley coming back next time I am down the Jersey Shore!!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

huge tasty all beef hot dogs and so many unique choices.

Super indulgent but delicious, great location perfect for a quick bite for lunch.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I have been wanting to try this place all week and finally decided to grab a wiener before heading back to the hotel. I chose the "Super Sonic" - Hot Dog topped with Mac & Cheese and Hot Sauce. It was pretty good! $5 per Wiener, but they are about a foot long and served in a toasty bun. I would try another.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I thought this place was just okay. The hotdogs were overly salty in my opinion, but the quality of the other ingredients were good. I think it was a good value. We will probably go back because the kids get a kick out of the name.

1  Thank Jean G
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Grab A Wiener is by far the best spot too eat in the boardwalk. Their service is amazing, the fries are amazing and the wieners are amazing! I don't think it gets much better than that. I highly recommend that you try Grab A Wiener when your on vacation!

1  Thank 20,141,690