“A boardwalk favorite!”

Cuisines: American
Newburgh, New York
“A boardwalk favorite!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Definitely a great lunch place for foot long dogs of all kinds and fries topped with delicious goodies! My husband and I got the chili dog and the cheese and habanero sauce topped dog. Both delicious! The cheddar bacon fries were to die for!! Cheese and bacon layered throughout made these something we will return every year for. A fun and delicious choice!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Alyssa A

Philadelphia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST WIENERS ON THE BOARDWALK”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This place is absolutley AMAZING!!!! It's the best place I have been on the boardwalk. Not only are the wieners delicious and tasteful, the customer service is top notch. They are very friendly and kind, you can tell customer service is top on their list. Definitley coming back next time I am down the Jersey Shore!!

• Visited July 2014
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
“once a year treat and so worth it!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

huge tasty all beef hot dogs and so many unique choices.

Super indulgent but delicious, great location perfect for a quick bite for lunch.

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Lots of Wieners”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I have been wanting to try this place all week and finally decided to grab a wiener before heading back to the hotel. I chose the "Super Sonic" - Hot Dog topped with Mac & Cheese and Hot Sauce. It was pretty good! $5 per Wiener, but they are about a foot long and served in a toasty bun. I would try another.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Salty wieners”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I thought this place was just okay. The hotdogs were overly salty in my opinion, but the quality of the other ingredients were good. I think it was a good value. We will probably go back because the kids get a kick out of the name.

Visited July 2014