“Best free entertainment on the boardwalk and AMAZING art”
Review of Joshua Moonshine

Joshua Moonshine
Clarksboro, New Jersey
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Best free entertainment on the boardwalk and AMAZING art”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My husband and I own two of Joshua Moonshine's paintings thus far and hope to buy several more. He is more than a mere painter - he is also a performance artist who mixes his own music to which he grooves as he paints. Watching him paint is as amazing as the paintings themselves. His creations are made in just minutes, each one unique. It is almost impossible to not move with the thumping music as we watch him create each new work. His paintings are done on quality stretched art canvas and not just flimsy paper or board. He is the only free entertainment that I am aware of on the entire Wildwood boardwalk and is well worth squeezing into the crowd to catch one of his shows. His shows are directly across from Douglas Fudge on the boardwalk (Wildwood Ave & Boardwalk).

Visited September 2013

Linwood, Pennsylvania, United States
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“So much fun to watch”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I actually got to see Josh staring out many years ago and have seen how far his art has come. It is more a show with the music now and he is very creative. Using Spray Paint to create wonderful pieces of Art.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Kevin H
Waxhaw, North Carolina
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“a unique art form”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I like art in all forms, this (spray paint) being one of the more unique (the other being sand art). At the suggestion of repeat Wildwood tourists, we stuck around for the show and opted not to follow Oprah. The industrial backdrop is all black with a sketch of Joshua in his face mask & hat. Excellent choice of music made for a multisensory experience. The time of day, night time, adds to the experience. His pieces are for sale, though I don't know what they go for. Watching artist create art is priceless...good luck, young man.
(couldn't stay for the entire time-my daughter & I suffer from asthma- stayed an longer, I'd be pulling the mask off Joshua)

Visited August 2013
1 Thank eji358
Erie, PA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What talent”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

He is amazing!! If I would of brought the charge card I would of bought a few of his paintings. Next year I know to pack it with me. I budget what can be spent so I do not over buy. Definitely a talented artist!!! His painting are going to be collector items.

Visited July 2013