“Love his work so much we purchased one”
Review of Joshua Moonshine

Joshua Moonshine
Middletown, Delaware
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Love his work so much we purchased one”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Stopped at his pavilion to see him in action on the boardwalk. He is amazing. We purchased one of his pieces, it now hangs in our guest bedroom. We spoke with him for a few minutes, he is a really great guy!!!

1 Thank Aaron S

Baltimore, Maryland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Entertaining performance art”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Exciting performance art of quick picture painting using spray paint. Fun to watch and some very unique art

Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“AMAZING TALENT!!!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

For my first trip to Wildwood the one thing I will always remember about it is seeing Joshua Moonshine perform and paint. This man is beyond amazing and talented. He creates beautiful art right in front of your eyes with nothing but a blank canvas and spray paint. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The music was insane and the lightening fast work he does is just incredible. I wanted to buy a painting that was done but he told me another couple just purchased it and I was disappointed. He said no worries...I will make you one right now. He did!!! In 3 minutes it was complete. I paid $40 for it. I probably would have paid $100!!! Check him out if you can.

1 Thank Joanne K
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Must See!!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This guy is super talented! Located across from Douglass Fudge, Joshua Moonshine creates amazing, fantasy-themed paintings, lightning fast, using nothing but spray paint. He'll create a full-sized painting on canvas in about 5-10 minutes. To the viewer however, it seems like 30 seconds. The show is free and completely entertaining as all the art is done to music. Just walk up and watch. Check it out and if you like his style, buy a piece.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MikePags
Kinnelon, New Jersey
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Excellent artist! I spend hours watching him paint!”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

You cannot pass up the chance to see Joshua on the boardwalk across from Douglass Fudge! He is there every nite in the summer and is just amazing to watch! Excellent artist, we purchased one couple years ago but I like them all, cannot decide which one I want and always wind up going home with nothing!! Every nite we stopped by and watched at least 1/2 hour!

Visited September 2013