“A Superior Artist.”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Superior Artist.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I happened upon Joshua at a Fair In Winston Salem, He is a very talented individual. He has a wonderful life story and was saved thank God to share his talent with a few people, writing his own music Performing Artist. His talents show in his performance and art. I and a friend had a long conversation with him. He is wonder, kind and eccentric. The man I met was anything but rude and unkind. Soft spoken and prophetic. A breath of fresh air in a world of chaos. His performance is his art. His art each a performance. God Blessed Him, I am sorry for those Snotty, Little, Mice who have left poor reviews. But then again they are from the frozen north. If you happen to see him it takes time form him to relax and open up, but I do hope you get to meet and know the individual I met.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Charles B

Middleburg, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

On June 30 2104 we watched him several nights doing painting with spray paint. His skills are outstanding. We requested a panting and he done it in a few minutes. After he did our request we went home with 2 outstanding pictures. This guy has great talent. He took time talk to us after he finished the painting. Very talented and polite. Will purchase more next time we go to Wildwood.

2 Thank Don1229
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very entertaining to watch...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

My kids stopped in their tracks to watch him work... Choose to watch over anything else on the boards .. Nice work!

Sellersville, Pennsylvania
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Amazing talent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Never spoke to him, but watched him in action a few nights. Amazing anyone can create such awesome art with spray paint and in like 2 minutes. Worth checking out.

Oaklyn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Very talented but horrible with public relations”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

After one of his amazing shows I introduced him to one of his best fans, my 6 year old daughter who is very inspired by him. I asked him if he would mind taking a picture with her and he basically ignored us. He's a great talent but is a bit of a hypocrite. Just my opinion.

4 Thank Jeffy80