“2 Bedroom Apartment”

Ranked #10 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Binghamton, New York
“2 Bedroom Apartment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

We had stayed at a boardwalk hotel for most of the week and we wanted to stay longer, So decided to look around checked others out and we where looking for more then a room there are 8 in our family so we look for more with their apartments. Daytona has it all John is a wonderful Manager and truly cares about the guest and the facility. I know excellence in the area of hospitality for I am a manager for a Hilton DoubleTree so trust me. I have found if you stay off the Boardwalk and it's hotels and go back a block or two you are much better off. We got so much more then we did with the other, clean, homey, a driveway, a yard, gas grills, and anything you think you may need. I took the time to look around at the rooms and clean and working is what its about. Listen you go for the beach and activity's but you need to get what you pay for for a room this is a great deal. I will be calling and booking for next year for sure.

Room Tip: Large family's rent one of their apartments.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank Mark D
Mark,
Thank you so much for your input. It means even more coming from a guy who knows what it takes to keep a property maintained properly for the guests' enjoyment and comfort. It was great meeting you and your family and we hope to host your family's vacation for the entire week next time you are in Wildwood. I will make sure to stop in and see you at the Doubletree in Binghamton next time I'm in your neck of the woods. Thanks again and we'll see you next year!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Pittsgrove, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

The Daytona Inn was extremely clean and had a very cozy setting. In a great location with a liquor store across the street and only 2 blocks from the boardwalk. The rooms are very spacious with 2 pools outside. I could not believe hardwood floors as well. The management was extremely helpful and very courteous. My vacations in Wildwood will now consist of first booking a room or rooms at the Daytona Inn. My children loved it. Many of Wildwoods finest eateries are also within walking distance. My suggestion to all going to Wildwood is to try out the Daytona Inn. Trust me you will not be dissappointed!

Room Tip: Anywhere at the Daytona Inn!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Gaetano L
Guy,
It was great to see you and meet your family! I'm glad to hear that you all enjoyed your stay at the Daytona and had fun in Wildwood! Making sure families are happy and comfortable while they are in Wildwood is what we are all about at the Daytona Inn. Thanks for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you again next summer!
Williamstown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

My room was clean, the bed was big and comfy and I was very happy. There were two pools and my room was between both, but it was still quiet. There was a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and TV. Only 2 blocks from the boardwalk with a liquor store across the street and a well-known pharmacy (can't post name) 2 blocks away. The owner was friendly and very accommodating when I asked for directions and information. I’ll definitely use this motel again!

Room Tip: There are two floors, so if stairs bother you, ask for a first floor room.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Emily R
Emily,
It was a pleasure meeting you last week! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Daytona Inn while you were in Wildwood. Clean and comfy....we like the sound of that! That means we are doing our job. Knowing our guests feel comfortable and happy with our rooms cleanliness is very important to us. Come back real soon , we look forward to seeing you again when you are back in Wildwood!
Derby, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was the second year we stayed at the daytona, last year we rented a 2 bedroom apt with 6 adults and one baby. It was very spacious and all of the amenities were always clean and as well as the apt. the owners and workers were always friendly and always helpful. This year we had 3 separate motel style rooms and with the three of the couples, ( two of them with one child each,) it was big enough and very accommodating for the little ones. this is a very friendly/family oriented motel to enjoy your vacation

Room Tip: wonderful place all around
3 Thank MarieF1986
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

went back to the daytona again this year. we were very happy again. this time we rented the 2 bedroom apartment. very happy with it- there were 6 of us and it was big enough. we didn't cook so much in it- but had some take out food- and loved the refrigerator for drinks and used the coffee machine. the pressure in the shower was terrible, but still worked. the mattresses in the bedrooms were kind of thin and would be great if they were replaced. but all in all for the price- its great. and the location is perfect. very friendly owner and employees. will stay again!! thanks daytona!

2 Thank welovelasvegas
Jackson, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Wildwood is a quaint beach town. There are no fancy high rise condos or tons of chain hotels. Most of the properties are dated and locally owned. We chose the Daytona because of the good reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed. We arrived before check in and asked for a place to change into our suits for the beach. Our room was ready so John just checked us in early. The property like all the others in Wildwood is dated. However, It is very clean and comfortable. The pools were immaculate. There was plenty of space to park off the road. The parking lot was well lighted and even when we came back after 9pm it felt safe. There were signs about night time noise. We did not once hear anything day or night that was disruptive. It was a quiet family friendly establishment. We had an efficiency suite. It had a kitchenette, sofa, table and chairs in the front room. A very large bathroom with a lot of towells for a multi female family. The back room had two queen size beds. I am picky about my bed and my room temperature. I was expecting to have to tolerate both. I was pleasantly surprised that the beds were comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. I noticed the downstairs rooms had tile instead of carpet. It appears they may be updating the rooms. All in all we were extremely pleased with the hotel and our stay. The management/owners were very accomodating and friendly. The location was great. It was one block from the beach. Very easy walk. I will definitely consider staying there again if we make it back to Wildwood.

2 Thank Thiergirls
Cookstown, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

My family of three stayed there this past week for 4 days. They had an awesome deal posted on facebook for a weekday stay. Everything was wonderful. Bill was very helpful in making reservations and very accommodating for my husband who is disabled. the room was clean. hardwood floors were a great surprise! no more black feet :) AC worked wonderfully. Rooms were cleaned everyday. Parking was not an issue. Pool was awesome. My only complaint is letting guests bring alcohol into the pool and pool area. Very obnoxious people IN THE pool with open cups of liquor and beer cans. pushing each other into the pool and diving in.. (5 foot deep end). my daughter and I and a father and his daughter had to leave the pool after about a half hour. I certainly understand wanting to have a good time on vacation but be considerate of other families who are there ...especially with younger children. I've been going to WW for 30 years... probably the best motel I've stayed in. would highly recommend.

1 Thank Melissa S