“Great Place”

and 1 more site!
Landmark Motel
Ranked #46 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I was referred to Landmark by a family member who has stayed here a few times in the past. I have to say after I read some of the negative reviews I was sceptical. However I am glad I did not go by the reviews. The price is right & so is the location. The owners are friendly & funny; and Brutus is friendly too :o) I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Melanie M

Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stayed during the July 4th holiday and we had a good time! The location of the hotel is near the boardwalk, has a heated/kiddie pool, BBQ area, and a game room. (my kids loved it!) The rooms were cozy and affordable. We had to pay a $ 10.00 room deposit, (refundable!!) , but this was minimal. Helen at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Definitely would stay there again!

Room Tip: Top floor rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank thalaw73
Reviewed 17 July 2014

It was my first time at Landmark Motel, and it won't be the last.. We were there for 4 nights, the staff is great, we cooked right by the pool, it's 3 min. away from the boardwalk and restaurants, they have nice rooms and a arcade room. We will go back.....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank François V
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My family stayed during the very busy July 4th weekend and enjoyed ourselves. I stay at the Landmark at least once a summer and have never had a bad experience. If you're looking to have a nice Wildwood vacation this is a great place. The close proximity to the boardwalk and restaurants brings plenty of life to the area. If you go to bed at sunset,you should vacation in Ocean city.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank olivia6680
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My family enjoyed it! We stay there every year in the summer. The rooms are clean. The location is great. Lots of nearby restaurants. The staff is friendly, the manager is kind as long as you don't tick him off. There's a pool and a kiddie pool. Poolside tables and grills. Great view of the boardwalk and ocean from the top floor (not poolside). The hotel has a game room and everything. I highly recommend this hotel. It's the best in Wildwood!

Room Tip: Get top floor (not poolside)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Cody K
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We traveled all over stayed in the best of places and the worst of them but this place tops the list.

We went for the Fourth of July weekend and as we were parking first thing you notice is the dance bikini club (hurricane)directly across the street. So please be very cautious with kids/teenagers. We were woken up every night at 2am from the sound of motorcycles that were parked at hurricane the dance bikini place across from this motel.

This is a very small motel and tight parking including. The rooms are very outdated and need repairs in various places especially the doors for safety. I'll post the picture. We put table and chairs in front of door just to feel a little safe. If anyone was outside smoking you smelled it easily just from the door crack alone.

The hotel was full with people and kids. Good business for the landmark but there was no respect for the level of noise. People if you have kids please don't let them run up and down the halls, knock on walls or doors, throw balls around, respect others privacy and personnel property. It's not cute it's annoying. So when the excessive LOUD music started at the pool I knew we had to leave early. The kids were hoping to get a chance to swim the last night before we leave we saw the pool filthy. A rainbow film on top of pool and cloudy water. My teenagers were VERY annoyed and grossed out by the place. You make your own choice if you want to stay here but I can honestly say NEVER again. would not seriously bring anyone here or even recommend it. The other things that we laughed about was paying for ice, the air condition was seriously a switch for low or heat, a $10 room deposit is required for the remote control. Wipe that down with Lysol wipes.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank kimkelly27
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Neither my son nor I were able to take a hot shower all weekend. The beds felt like we were sleeping on plywood-I think it would have been more comfortable in my car. Rooms are in terrible need of upgrading especially for the price. They charge you for every little thing. Oh, and don't try to pay your balance with a credit card since they gouge you an extra 3% there too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family