The hotel has many issues -
1. The rooms have 'double' beds not 'king' beds as advertised on the site.
2. There were 2 rooms in the suite - Living room and the bedroom. They only have an AC in the living room, which does cool both the rooms coz the suite is not very big, not not uniformly. If its nice in the bedroom, then its freezing in the living room.
3. The floor was not very clean, dont walk around barefoot.
4. There are no no-smoking floors.
Now, I know that Wildwood itself is not a very upscale place, so if you are looking for a resort-type place to go then you dont come here. There were no bugs and there were mainly families vacationing here, pool is nice, gas grills are available, they have a big fridge, microwave and a tiny cooking range, close to the board walk and entertainment parks. So I guess it beats a lot of other motels around this place.
My problem was - We spent nearly 250 a night on a room, which according to me is decent amount of money. This place is really not worth that much money.
(What I heard is if you come here on weekdays it is cheaper)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Isle of Palms Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isle Of Palms Hotel Wildwood
- Isle Of Palms Wildwood