“Southern Hospitality at the Jersey Shore”
Review of Tropicana Motel

Tropicana Motel
Ranked #27 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We just returned from a 3 night stay at the Tropicana Motel in Wildwood and we had a great getaway. From the time we checked in until our departure the staff and manager(Steve) went out of their way to make us fell welcome. The property is an older motel but its well kept and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They don't have a pool on site but we had pool access to three other near by inns they are associated with. The location and price was a great selling point for us. 1 block from the beach, boardwalk and best little dinner called the DooWop dinner on the boardwalk. We would return to the Tropicana again when visiting Wildwood.

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for a quick 2 night beach trip. The price was perfect! The rooms are clean, reasonably sized and the bathrooms have plent of hot water! The location is wonderful you are a 2 minute walk from the boardwalk! The staff is very friendly and helpful! I don't really understand the negative reviews here, I mean is it a 5 star luxury hotel? No but for under $100 a night at the beach it is well worth the cost! Thanks! I will be back!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I went to the Tropicana week of 6-17 with my family. The room was very clean and the maids were friendly and nice! The staff and manager were friendly. They let us park in the lot before check in. They booked many younger adults near our room, and they didnt bother us but the manager came and told us that there was a cancellation at the Nantucket and they could move us there with more space and be more quiet. It was no extra cost, I thought it was nice they did that for me. The price was good for the 3 beds at the Tropicana. It doesnt have a pool but you can use any other pool from their other properties, which the Nantucket is closer. This place is close to the boardwalk/ocean (1 block) easy walking. I would stay there again and suggest it to friends and their other properties too

Room Tip: They have rooms with 3 beds (2 queen and 1 single) with small kitchen area with microwave and fridge...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Just got back from the perfect weekend staying at the tropicana motel in Wildwood.The room was very clean,location was great.Staff is very friendly and helpful.Free parking and they let us leave the car after we checked out.Would stay at the Tropicana again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

Location is great. Staff is very friendly. $20 cash key deposit. Love there motto on the wall in Front Office,"Be Good or Go"
Price was good for a room with three double beds.
Cons-not many - bathroom had a bit of a mold smell.
And the carpet in room needs replacing or cleaned well.
Would certainly stay here again.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

I has a really great time, the location was great and there is a lot of things to do. the room was very clean and was comfy, with great view. I have no complaints. The staff was kind and helpful. I will stay there again for sure this summer and I would recommend it to my friends. Thanks Tropicana!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank K F