“Clean rooms”

Ranked #6 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Delran NJ
“Clean rooms”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Our stay at Sea-N-Sun was very nice. The men in the front office were friendly and talkative. The room was larger than other rooms we have stayed in at the beach, coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave were new and clean. Unfortunatly the view was of a parking lot and other guests were no so friendly. But overall everything was clean and nice.

Room Tip: clean rooms
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Sicklerville, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I was so happy I chose this motel!.I drove by a few of the other hotels I was considering staying at and than goodness I didn't chose them.In person they looked different then on the internet.This hotel looked like the pictures.So clean! One day I was laying by the pool and a staff member was cleaning the railing spindles one by one.I could not believe it! There was a lot of railings there.The manager Bill was awesome! IMy daughter and I were trying to take a picture of us on my I phone and he came out and took it for us.,I loved the décor in the rooms.I noticed another staff member going around painting.This place is very well maintained ..It backs up to the boardwalk .Its a great location! We ate at the hot spot #4 .There is a waterpark very close by and the beach is very far back but,if you walk through adventure land pier it won't be as bad to pull your stuff through the sand.We didn't use the beach .My daughter doesn't like it.The pool was great!! You can use the pool at Rivera hotel across the street also.It has a hot tub.It wasn't crowded at all.I loved going in June.We plan on going back next year.

2 Thank Janine461
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Every year our family vacations in Wildwood, NJ and have repeatedly stayed at the Riviera Resort Motel. This year we opted to stay at her sister property, the Sea & Sun, located right on the boardwalk. What a great experience! Just a few steps to the beach and centrally located in the Wildwoods for anyone who visits both North Wildwood and Wildwood Crest during their stay. The staff was more than accommodating, the accommodations immaculate and the location was stellar. I highly recommend the Sea & Sun. This is a AAA-Approved property and we received a special AAA-member rate for our stay.

Room Tip: If you plan to spend time in the outdoor pool during your stay, request a ground-floor room with a p...
3 Thank beach_bum_3733
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Traveling to Wildwood annually and this was my first stay at the Sea-N-Sun. I loved the location....right on the boardwalk and the beach. It was clean with great service and staff.

Whether you're looking to travel into North Wildwood or visit the Crest is Central location makes traveling around town convenient.

I look forward to returning to the Sea-N-Sun in the years to come.

1 Thank Drewster1968
Ashland,pe
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Probably the best hotel in the Wildwoods, due to a knowledgable owner and an outstanding, professional and conscientious staff. That's simply the key to success that other neighboring hotels should learn. I don't have enough superlatives to describe this hotel, but infinitely more important, a crucial factor often overlooked by the hotel chain bean counters, is the staff, more than a remodeled room or any amenity, makes the business a success. I enjoy my stay at Sea-N-Sun immensely, but the staff I consider friends and is the primary reason I will return.I was reluctant to review this hotel because I want this place to remain a secret.

Ocean City, Maryland
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My wife and I decided to take a weekend trip to wildwood. And some friends of ours told us of a great place to stay.So we called and made our reservations at the sea& sun.When we arrived we saw how clean it looked and well kept from the outside,so we knew this was a good choice.We had an oceanfront eff overlooking the beach and boardwalk.The room was very clean and had a really nice view of the beach and boardwalk.The house keeping staff are excellent and made sure our room was clean and we had everything we needed.The grounds are very clean and great parking.The office staff at the sea and sun are fantastic.John and Bill helped us with directions and places to eat and made reservations for us the one night.So I would say our stay was fantastic at a clean and friendly place.Will be returning many times.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jack t
Morristown, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 May 2013

First time staying at Sea-N-Sun Resort and had an awesome three day stay. Very quiet even being so close to the boardwalk. Very friendly staff and the rooms were very clean. Will be returning again to this amazing place!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple