“Great Place for the Family!”

Sea-N-Sun Resort Motel
Ranked #5 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Place for the Family!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We stayed in the Sea-N-Sun for 3 Nights and myself, my wife and the 2 girls had a great time. Beth, Reggie & Jeff were very helpful since the girls loved the boardwalk life and the action that goes on around. This was not our first time to Wildwood but it was our first time right on the beach/boardwalk and at this resort. The recommendation we received from a friend and TripAdvisor did not disappoint. The Oceanfront room was exactly the space we needed and the kitchen was great. I will recommend the Sea-N-Sea to anyone that is travelling to the area and the entire staff was very helpful and nice to all of the family. Thanks for a great stay! We will return again.

Room Tip: Oceanfront Rooms are great if you love people watching and great view of the beach area & boardw...
4 Thank Ryewald

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Thank you Reggie & Staff for making our vacation a great success! The beach front efficiency was right on the boardwalk, extremely clean, quiet, and roomy with a full kitchen! Beyond our expectations! We are and planning on going back next year. I have told many of my friends!

Room Tip: we stayed in one of the ocean front efficiencies and it was very quiet.
3 Thank Barb L
Havre de Grace, Maryland
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Just got back from a (3) night stay. Great place, excellent location, friendly and helpful staff, very clean, nice pool; will definitely plan a return trip. First time I have ever lost a room key and someone turned it in for me (what a relief).

9 Thank jbmiller2013
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Thank you beth and staff for everything this place was a CHARM cleans rooms and a very comfortable stay ill see you next year for a week you all are awesome see you next year xo...thank you..god bless

Room Tip: rooms are great and ppl are awesome..great location thanks beth
6 Thank michelejoyce16
Kinnelon, New Jersey
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Wildwood is my favorite NJ beach to visit and have been coming here now for 52 years! I am 52 years old so I can say 53 years as I have pics of my parents and my mom expecting me! We have stayed at the Sea N Sun hotel for many years and recently came back after a few years break.....great as always. Rooms were very clean and roomy. The staff was very friendly as always and will definitely come back. We have also stayed at the Rivereia across the street which is their property and is also a great place to stay! Parking was plentiful and all together was a nice stay! The only thing that would make the rooms in my opinion would be a ceiling fan in the center of the room to circulate the AC which is located near the bathroom. Will be back soon! Thank you so much!

Room Tip: No need to...every room is in a good location!
2 Thank beachluvr0881
reading, pa
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Wildwood has always been one of my favorite vacation destinations. I've probably visited this beach more times than most people have gone on vacation, but a few years ago I had a bad experience with a different hotel and I stayed away for years. This year I decided to give Wildwood another try, and I was pleasantly surprised. The Sea N Sun Resort Motel is now my favorite Wildwood destination! I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant group of helpful people. The location was very convenient, right at the boardwalk and beach. The rooms were immaculate! The pool was very nice and the parking was on site. The staff and location of this motel make you feel safe while on vacation. I would highly recommend the Sea N Sun!!!

3 Thank lilithgal
Largo, Florida
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We hadn't been in Wildwood for many, many, years so a recent trip to the North East left us with a few free days to explore the town once again. The hotel was less than a block from the Boardwalk and walking distance to infinite restaurants and attractions. The property reminded me of the Mom and Pop places I stayed in with my parents when we vacationed at the shore back in the 50s and 60s. The rooms were well appointed and very clean and incluided many of the amenities found in larger properties. The price was surprisingly low considering it was the start of the summer season and the staff was very helpful with advice and suggestions on what to visit.
We would easily choose that motel again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple