“Best Shore Vacation Ever!”

Sea-N-Sun Resort Motel
Ranked #9 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed at the Sea And Sun in a beautiful, spacious ocean view room last week and it was the best hotel we have ever stayed at for a shore vacation, or any other vacation for that matter. The room was absolutely spotless, not a grain of sand to be found and no black feet from walking barefoot on the floor. The housekeeping staff is amazing, very efficient, friendly and fun to talk to when they see you around the hotel. Comfy beds, spotless bathroom with plenty of thick towels and great water pressure in the shower, immaculate little kitchenette with 2 burner stove that worked well, built-in microwave, large fridge, sink, dishwasher, and lots of cabinets with all the things you could possibly need - Corelle dishes, Farberware cookware, Corningware casserole dishes to use in microwave, plenty of glasses, toaster, coffee pot, all utensils you need, even the extras like a pasta strainer, cutting board, ice bucket, etc...no mismatched, beat-up junk. Even provided the dish liquid and towels! Plenty of room and awesome view of the boardwalk, ocean and 2 of Morey's Piers. Beautiful at night when everything is lit up! The friendly, helpful staff is in the office 24 hours a day, the in-room phones actually work, you are right on the boardwalk, the rooms are quiet, the pool is spotless, and they cater to families. We would never stay anywhere else!

Room Tip: Ocean view room is totally worth the money, but if you have trouble with steps (even though is only...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

This was our second stay at this resort and would stay again. Great location, clean and clean pool as well. Strict about guests not registered there but need to be in Wildwood in order to keep clean and quiet. Could use new beds.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Joanne E
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This summer was the first time I had been to Wildwood. I chose the SnS based on its high ranking on Trip Advisor. I was not disappointed, and was very happy with my stay. Our family stayed in a suite on the 3rd floor, the room was very large and comfortably slept 4 adults and 1 toddler. The room and hotel in general are clean and well maintained. The hotel also has a nice pool near the main office (which due to the dodgy weather while we were there) was rarely used, and nice to have to ourselves after having spent sometime on the beach and boardwalk. The hotel is right off the Boardwalk, and centrally located near two of the main Moery's Piers. I will definitely choose this hotel again for my next trip to Wildwood.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tpfulf
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I've been coming to Wildwood, NJ every summer for many, many years and had stayed at many different motels and hotels before I tried the Sea N Sun a few years back. Up until that point I had assumed that all places to stay in Wildwood were grubby and with outdated furnishings etc and had just accepted it as par for the course. That is until I tried the Sea N Sun one day and the first thing I noticed was that EVERYTHING was spotlessly clean! I was so happy and have been going there ever since. The people that work there are so friendly and accommodating, anything you want to know or need you just ask them and they go out of their way to assist you. For me, Wildwood means the Sea N Sun, there is no other place worth staying.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Arthur_Tourot
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I have to be right up front, I DID NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL THIS YEAR. I am writing this review because I have stayed at the property they owned right across the street (The Riviera) for many years and each stay there was wonderful. When I arrived at the Riviera this year I was SO disappointed that it had changed owners, and I was unaware of the change when I made my reservation. I immediately asked if any of the same staff was here, and was again disappointed that none of the staff was still there. I don't want to make this a review about the current Riviera other than to say that it was not the same, not as clean as it had been when the owners of Sea-N-Sun owned it, or as friendly of staff. I kept returning to the Riviera mostly because of the unbeatable customer service. Well, during my stay this year at the Riviera, the office closed at 10 pm (unlike the Sea-N-Sun or how the Riviera used to be). About 11 pm one night of my stay my toilet overflowed causing a mess that I quickly cleaned up, but was afraid to use the toilet again without plunging it. Because the office staff was already gone, and because of the mess on the floor I was literally "up a creek without a paddle"....or in this case, without a plunger. Since I was aware that the previous owners of Riviera still owned the Sea-N-Sun, and that they had staff there all night, I walked across the street and knocked on their door. Although I didn't recognize the person at the door that night, I told them that I had always stayed at the Riviera, and told them of my disappointment that they no longer owned the Riviera and would they please be so kind to loan me a plunger. They kindly did. I was embarrassed to ask, but because of the customer service they had shown me in the past I hesitantly asked. Customer Service Still Applied Just Because I Was A Previous Guest!!!!! They saved the day, and had nothing to gain from it....except the fact that next time I come to Wildwood I will be staying at the Sea-N-Sun because I KNOW THEY SET THE BAR VERY HIGH IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! ALL staff is so wonderful...even the gentleman who didn't know me at all and offered a plunger to me even when I was now staying at their competition. I also was walking down the street and ran into the housekeeping staff ladies that I recognized from previous years at the Riviera, and was surprised when they remembered me! They stopped and chit-chatted with me, and again made me wish I had known that the Riviera had changed hands. AGAIN, I DIDN'T STAY AT THE SEA-N-SUN THIS YEAR, BUT KNOW THE STAFF AND OWNERS TAKE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND QUALITY VERY IMPORTANT. I will be staying here in the future!!!!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank HeatherInLancasterPA
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I found this motel on trip advisor and I don't have a negative thing to say about it. It was perfect, clean and the staff was awesome!! Right on the boardwalk but not noisy at all!! Couldn't have been happier!!! Looking forward to going back again in the future.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Lisa A I
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

My husband, two college aged children and myself spent three nights at the Sea n Sun for the second time in two years.

The grounds, pool and rooms are pristine! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The motel is very close to the beach and boardwalk.

We will definitely return.

Stayed: July 2014