“I'll definetly look around for a BETTER place IF there is a next time"!!”
Review of Bolero Resort

and 1 more site!
Bolero Resort
Ranked #53 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Not only myself, but other family members were very disappointed with the Bolero. Our rooms were by the pool, which was great, but, we had NO tags to put on the door for housekeeping, NO information books, NO directions on the phones to inform us how to call room-to-room, my second key didn't work properly. The carpets were disgusting! They sure NEED an "upgrading" or at the very least a good shampooing!!!!! I was very disappointed in the "2 double beds"??? The pull-out sofa was ok in my room, but in my sons room with 2 small children, I could just puke! It looked like they took it from the DUMP!! There wasn't even Internet access in the rooms. GET WITH THE TIMES BELERO! The tv's are OLD, some channels had NO SOUND. The ONLY clock in the room was on the tiny microwave, which, wasn't even programed in! The rooms are WAY over-priced for what we got. I would NEVER recommend the Belero Resort to anyone. The ONLY thing I could say POSITIVE about this hotel is....I didn't see any BUGS!

Room Tip: My tip----LOOK AROUND!!!!!! There HAS to be much better places to stay that are worth all the money...
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank linlew

Reviewed 7 July 2011

We came to Wildwood for a two fqmily vacation. I have never been so disappointed in any resort stay as the Bolero. The rude manner of the front desk staff on check-in was my first opinion of the place. The room smelled when we entered and the staff refused to do anything about it. The only positive note was the housekeeping staff tried to do everything they could, but i'm sure their hands were tied by the management. The cable service was poor. There was not wireless in each room, only in the lobby area. When I asked the management about this, I was told to come to the lobby to work on the computer. There were no coffee makers in the room as advertised. The location within Wildwood was excellent, it is to bad that the management of this place was so poor and cared nothing about you after they got your money!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank GreenMachine54
Reviewed 23 June 2011

We made reservations at the Bolero Resort, unaware that there are outdoor rooms and indoor rooms. We stayed in the outdoor rooms which are on the hotel side of the building. Had we known that what we booked was actually on the Bolero Hotel side (still connected to the Resort), we would have changed it so that we were inside. The steps to get to the hotel rooms are all outside... There is no elevator on the hotel side, though you can still go into the resort & use the pool / hot tub. Our stay was great and the staff was friendly and we would definitely stay here again, only on the resort side this time! We did not get a chance to eat at the resorts restaurant, but we did go in and look around - it looked very nice and we'd try it next time!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2011

We visit Wildwood almost every year and now that we have Found the Bolero we are sure to stay there from now on. We love it! The price is right and the service is GREAT! And its just a few blocks to the beach and board walk! Keep up the good work Bolero!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank macnpaigemommy
Reviewed 5 May 2011

We were here to celebrate my grandsons 5th birthday. There were many of us at the hotel in addition to a few friends who came for the day. We used the indoor pool area for our party. It was warm(inside:))and the children had a wonderful time. Locker rooms were clean and spacious. We ate dinner and breakfast and everyone was happy with their meals. That is wonderful, considering how many different people the were pleasing. Would highly recommend as one of the best in Wildwood!!!

Reviewed 24 April 2011

Well our first time in Wildwood NJ, I did my reservation in Bolero Hotel, but after these I stared to read the reviews and I did not liked what I was reading; but anyway we Tooke a chance, when I got there actually I was expending the worse service, the worse room, the worse fitness room, the worse pool.. etc.. etc…. and etc……so I was afraid.. Well let me tell you something… I was wrong, it wasn’t what I expected as far all the bad reviews that I have read. The accommodations were very good, the room was clean, the restaurant was excellent, the fitness room fantastic, the pool clean the Jacuzzi warm and the steam room working in excellent condition, plenty of towers , the employs in general were very polite and very professional.
Boleros restaurant had the BEST MARGARITAS, and BEST BARTENDER, she was quick and very polite always with a smile in her face even when she was very, busy.... The food and the entertainment excellent all night long.

3  Thank alexandra0131
Reviewed 24 April 2011

THANK YOU….to the front desk and the management t Michael Lerro, we really had a FANTASTIC TIME  GRACIAS...

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
MLerro, General Manager at Bolero Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2011

It was a pleasure having you as our guest. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to your return to the Wildwoods.