Skylark Resort Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$142
Lu Fran Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$203
Brittany Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$199
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$225
US$216
Hotels.com
Sea Kist Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$180
Blue Palms(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$202
Riviera Resort & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$191
Hotels.com
Le Voyageur Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$192
The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$234
The Sea Gypsy Bed and Breakfast(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$148
All reviewssteam roomoutdoor poolrestaurant downstairsweight roomthe past yearsfamily vacationmany yearstikisummerseason
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We decided to take a weekend Getaway and reserved the Luxury Suite at the Bolero.
Joe, at the front desk was so friendly and helpful. The room was amazing and very neat and clean. Smelled fantastic as well. First night there, Husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the Jacuzzi. The next day we went up to the rooftop fitness center and was very much surprised at the atmosphere. Top notch fitness center, very clean pool and hot tubs. Shower area very clean. I am not into tanning so I did not use the tanning area.Staff there warm and very friendly.
Restaurant staff very knowledgeable and friendly. Dining room very clean and spacious. Tables set well as well with all things needed to have a great meal. We ate breakfast and everything was really good. Saturday evening we spent the evening at the bar. Shelia is one of the best Bartenders I have seen in a very long time. Very studious in her job, making sure everyone was having a great time. Knowledgeable in the preparation of cocktails. We were treated very well and it made the last night of our Getaway wonderful. Back in the Jacuzzi on our last night as well. Thank you, Management and Staff for making our much needed getaway an extremely successful one. You can bet we will be back over and over again.
I found the pictures on the net and in the brochures to be a very true depiction of the Bolero.
If I had to say anything negative it would have to be that it would have been nice to have a little coffee maker in the room but next time I will bring one. :)

Room Tip: The rooms on the 6th floor will be a little less quieter because the spa is in the 7th floor. The spa closes at 10 pm.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Suzanne M
Reviewed 10 March 2013

We arrived at Bolero on Thursday. We made reservations for several nights. Upon arrival it was already clear that the pictures on the website which make this place look beautiful must have been taken in the 1970's which subsequently may mave been the last time this place was cleaned. As soon as we got off the elevator we could smell marijuana. Even so, we went to the pool, the water is disgusting. It was so dirty I cant even believe I went in. I went into the hot tub and stepped on broken pieces that were falling off. The floor was chipped and the plants were dying. This place is nasty. I asked for my money back and was yelled at by the staff who clearly could care less about our experience. Even the lights on the hotel sign outside were broken. This place is sincerely gross. Stay away.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank ProffesionalReviewNJ
Reviewed 8 February 2013 via mobile

Just checked in. Off season stay. 3 nights. I don't know if we will survive. I would compare the rooms to my frat house in the 80's Decor reminds me of All in the Family TV show from the 70's. I don't know where to start. Moldy smell in our room. Garbage thrown under the staircase leading up to the 2nd floor. The carpet in our room has holes in it. Stains are on the ceiling, door won't open or close unless you use some force. Fortunately we will only be in the room for only 8 hours per day. I honestly couldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy with a straight face.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank mj2112
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Worst room ever!!! Stayed on 6th floor. The gym is on 7th floor .The muscle heads were lifting more weight than they could let down slowly and the weights would slam against the floor shaking our walls all day and night until 10pm. We complained twice to management and were told the gym closes at 10pm. and then it will be quite.We filled our hot tub to find out that most jets were glogged and the water was green .

Room Tip: green water in pool and hot tubs noisiest banging all day and night from gym.worst room ever.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TIM B
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Spent the night at Bolero this year since we were planning on hanging at their bar to listen to a band that we saw there last New Year’s. We had a great time at the bar last year but could not get a taxi back to our condo at 1:00 in the morning.

The Room - no problems with the room it was clean and comfortable. Towels in the bathroom were a bit thin but bathroom was clean. Check in and check out was fine. I would give the rooms a 4 out of 5.

The problem: 13 of us went to the bar/restaurant around 10:30 p.m. and found out that the upstairs was closed for a private party this year. Ok no problem - we will just grab a table downstairs as there were no seats at the bar. Very surprised when we were told that we could not sit at the table unless we were ordering food. There were PLENTY of empty tables so it was not like we were going to be taking away from their food business. None of us felt like standing for the next 3-4 hours so we took our business to another bar where we could all sit at a table. Bolero lost out on an easy $500.00 bar bill just because they would not let us sit at a table.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank SGB19810
BoleroResort, General Manager at Bolero Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

Dear Reviewer,
I would like to apologize for any misinformation that was presented to you during your visit with us for NYE2013. Contrary to what you were apparently told, the upstairs was not closed to the public and was in fact open, as it always has been. Additionally, while mostly all of the tables were reserved for the night, any open tables at such a late time should have been happily given to your party for cocktails. I would like to point out that unlike many other restaurants, our tables are reserved by individual groups for the entire evening, not just for dinner.
Ultimately, I just wanted to express my apologies and further explain that the information presented was not policy set forth by our corporation.