“Much better than I was expecting !!!!!”
Review of Bolero Resort

and 1 more site!
Bolero Resort
Ranked #53 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I had booked a room at this hotel for a soccer tournament back in January. I didn't think to check the reviews as the whole team was going to be staying at the hotel. As the reservation got closer I read the reviews that were posted for this hotel and was very nervous about going. I am very happy to say that this hotel was wonderful. I didn't have any problems at all. I was even in the room that someone had written about Room 202 which was suppose to have a broken bed. Both beds and pull out sofa were comfortable and in great shape. The room was clean and bright as well. Everone who worked for the hotel was polite, friendly, and helpful. This a hotel I would return to the next time I stay in WildWood.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Kate52977
There are newer reviews for Bolero Resort

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Great massage spot on the 7th floor. Ask for Penny -- she's fabulous.

A block from the boardwalk. Convenient. You can't beat the location. I've stayed here a few times over the past 5 years. The staff has always been spectacular & courteous -- very responsive.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I had not been to the Bolero for 2 years, as they were already booked last year for the days we typically go....looking at the Trip Advisor reviews this year (after reservations were already made), I was VERY nervous going there....however, I was very pleased with our room, the service and our experience. The rooms had been remodeled since we were there last, and they were very clean and more modern than in the past (we had two rooms for the week)....people were very friendly, housekeeping good....really no complaints....I will definitely be going back there next year :)

Room Tip: My son and his friends had a motel room with 2 king size beds and a pull out sofa sleeper...very roo...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Management was not at all customer friendly! !!!! We paid for a efficiency and nothing in it worked. No phone the whole weekend, rack u hang clothes on fell on me, they never came to fix it. We were charged a $25 surcharge for weekend when asked why I wad told it was because there were so many things going on at hotel, that would be my cover charge for all events, not one event took place the whole weekend.

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank gmcclure1124
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I randomly picked this hotel for a last minute trip. I temporally lost my mind and didn't ready any reviews on TripAdvisor before booking and what a MISTAKE. I stayed in the luxury suite and there was nothing luxury about it. Rooms are old and outdated. The hallways and elevator smell terrible. They smelled so bad we used the stairs the entire trip. (What a workout!)The restaurant downstairs has very bland food. The only good thing was the drinks at the bar were reasonable and the bartenders were nice.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank missgypsye
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I have been going to Bolero for the last couple of years in May. Went this weekend for Memorial Day Weekend and it was out of control with High School Kids smoking pot, peeing on elevators and the disturbance of the car that almost went out of control on Saturday night down Oak Ave. The police only gave this kid wreckless driving and he was back at the Bolero. The place was nuts and unfortunately, I will never stay there again... Shame on You Bolero..

Room Tip: Stay in the Crest and avoid the rif raf...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank koby63
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Went to the bolero with the family for Memorial Day weekend. We have been staying there the past few years when going to wildwood. Never again! The sheets had crumbs and puvic hair all over from previous guests (sheets were never changed), kitchen stove greasy and burnt food remainings, bathroom towels dingy and old looking, and utensils inside the drawer were not cleaned! After complaining to the hotel staff, they didn't care and just said, "that's not good"... Horrible! This hotel needs to be inspected!!!!! Big time!

• Stayed: May 2013