All reviews steam room outdoor pool weight room restaurant downstairs the past years family vacation many years tiki summer season
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

The room was better than expected. Clean, cute, and even had a small counter and electric stove top. The pool was nice as well. Parking wasn’t the greatest but I will book again next year. Plus the location was close to everything you needed.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel offers live poolside entertainment, an indoor pool, AND a well equipped gym. The room we stayed in was spacious, and accommodated our large family nicely. We noticed that all other rooms we passed had new pullout couches. Ours did not and that needs to be addressed very soon, as you couldn't sit on the edge of it without finding yourself on the floor. The only other con was that the only elevator in this large establishment was very slow and often full. The Bolero is only 1 block off the boardwalk, and the opposite way only 1 block from Rite Aid and Wawa. An added bonus, the front desk staff were pleasant to deal with as well.

Would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing!!! Our stay was awesome. The rooms were all very large and very clean. We didn't leave the resort except to walk the board walk. The resort has a pool bar serving food and drinks all day with live entertainment every night. The drinks and food were amazing and the prices were so reasonable. You can enjoy yourelf without spending a fortune. The pool area is very clean and the staff are very friendly. They have a spa and restaurant inside the resort which are both very nice. The gym and inside pool over look the ocean. I will be staying here for many years to come!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We have been staying at the Bolero for years. This year was awful. Our room leaked the entire time from the sauna above us. When we complained about they said they would fix it but never did and it was an issue they were aware of already. For what I paid for a King Luxury Room, I should be able to walk around in my socks when I'm in my room. Unfortunately I couldn't due to the floor being wet from the leak. I wasn't offered a discount or another room. This was a MAJOR inconvenience for my family. Pictures are of the ceiling where the leak was. The ceiling was extremely soggy!

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

This place is far from a 4 1/2 star rating. For the price you pay it is not worth it. Check in time is 3 pm. My room was not ready until 415. That was an hour wasted of my vacation. My bathtub was disgusting....was not even cleaned.