“Not too bad, good location!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Quarterdeck Motel

Quarterdeck Motel
Ranked #62 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Not too bad, good location!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2012

My husband and I spent a couple of nights here and it was ok. Better than I had expected after reading some of the reviews. It's not the greatest places I've ever stayed in Wildwood, but it's also not the worst. I normally stay more north but this motel was in a nice spot. It is a little dated but that's part of the charm. My room was clean. I had enough towels. The staff was friendly to us. You take it for what it is. Who really spends a lot of time in the room anyway? I would stay there again especially if the rates do not change (Go up). Oh and the hottub was very relaxing. But like I said, it's a great location. One block from the boardwalk and right where all the fun is.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank MathewsPerri

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Bayonne, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2012

I stayed here previously for the past two years. Late July 2012, I decided to go to another motel. That was mistake number one. The place I booked was a horror, we had to leave and found that the Quarterdeck had a room for my family. We were received by the same young man that the previous year tended to us. He was very polite and helpful. We had a pleasant stay as our previous two years. I do not have anything bad to say. I will be returning next year. Take a bow Quarterdeck Motel, you guys are great.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank Johnny N
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2012

Three of my friends and I stayed at the Quarterdeck and we absolutely loved it! The location of this hotel is PERFECT, only about a block away from the boardwalk and located right in the middle. The staff was friendly, the pool and room were clean, it was very quiet, and once again the location is perfect! I felt like the price was very fair, especially for a hotel so close to the boardwalk. The only minor complaint I have is that the pool closed at 7:00 p.m., but it was no big deal. I definitely plan to stay at the Quarterdeck for any future vacations I take to Wildwood!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Kristin L
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012 via mobile

Central location is what makes this hotel stand out! No need to cross any major roads to walk to the beach or boardwalk, probably 300 ft away max. Right in between the two major piers. Small hotel but very clean rooms and pool. For the location and by comparison, it's one of the better priced motels. We've come back every season since we stumbled upon it!

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank JWhyJ
Columbus, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

Its a really nice motel with a nice employ nice location.The rooms are very clean but the only thing which i didn't like was the air condition was bad for one day but the maintenance guys come and fix very shortly ...I really enjoy in my vacation there...

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Filip Jack D
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2012

This hotel has the rudest people running it. As soon as we got there we were charged $10 extra per night per room which was never disclosed to us when we made the reservations. The one room was ant infested. The towels and linens were all stains and had cigarette burns on them. I have never seen such horrible customer service. Please save your money with places like this wildwood is starting to go downhill quickly. They also have a restaurant and the food was horrible. It looks like its all frozen food thrown in a buffet. Absolutely disgusting, I will never be returning here again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Terri R

Travellers are raving about these Wildwood hotels

Kingston, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

A few friends and I stayed here for a weekend. It was okay, but we were a bit disappointed. of course we were put in one of the few rooms without a view.The room was clean but there was a hole in the wall. The rates were also a bit high. However, it is in a nice location right off of the boardwalk and beach.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends