“Customer service was horrible please read the fine print”
Review of Diplomat Suites

and 1 more site!
Diplomat Suites
Ranked #47 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
“Customer service was horrible please read the fine print”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The price wasn't any cheaper than other places and once we notice ants in the beds, no irons but irons boards, used toilet papers rolls ran out and was told only one per day. We was told no other vacant, no refunds and don't have to stay. I be dam if I would allow them to have free money from me. I used that unit as a smoking place. I wouldn't let my dog stay in that unit

7 Thank Ssmiley123

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 July 2014

When the door opened....Wow. New beautiful porcelain floors throughout the condo.We unpacked, stocked the frig and headed for the pool.We put a nice piece of salmon and potatoes on the grill and enjoyed the rest of our sunny day on the pool deck. One great thing about this place is that once your car is parked, you can walk to everything! We had a great stay on our week vacation. Looking forward to next year!

Room Tip: All condos are privately owned so be specific with your room choice.We are happy with #518.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Chloe Q
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Horrible service, manager on site entertaining her family and friends at the pool site. Discussing what time they are leaving for AC. Right after that is when guess have an attack. I will searching for the owner and making sure this manager get's fired. I asked for an iron and was told if unit have none check with other guess to see if I could borrow one, because they don't know what might might. Only one plugger on site with more than 50 units. Please go some where else. Don't go thru what I did. The policy is no refunds and you must sleep with ants. I will not stop posting about this place until something is done

5 Thank Tiesha G

Travellers are raving about these Wildwood hotels

Williamstown, New Jersey
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We booked this hotel for Beach Blast. When I made the reservation months in advance, I commented on how the beautiful the rooms were, and was told that they were recently redone. Our room was not even close to the rooms pictured on the website! The carpet was dirty, the room smelled moldy, and clearly hadn't been re-done in many, mant years. My girls wore their sandals in the shower, by their own choice. We did ask to be moved and was told "no" because the hotel was "booked" but odd how the vacancy sign showed available through most of our stay!
While the location was great we will never stay here again. I am not sure if the rooms shown on the web site even exist.

Room Tip: Not to stay here....rooms are gross
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank TAD1021
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I came here with my family.let me say first of all the room is the size of a closet.the carpet looks like it never has been clean. The appliances are from the dawn of time and barely work. The fridge had all stains inside and out.the cleaning crew is atrocious they smoke outside your room while working and right against all the new linens...I'm sorry but I don't want to smell cigarette smoke all over my linens and towels. The pool is beautiful so the only good thing about this place.but all they do pay music from legitimately 1930's.also there is only one ac unit in the bedroom so it's frigid cold in room and everywhere else is hot.The worst part is not all rooms are created equally and some rooms in this facility are up to date and nice....but all the same price...wish I had a choice.

2 Thank honeykake
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 October 2013

This condo is in the perfect location for the beach,boardwalk and nightlife. Our room was updated and cozy.The beds were comfortable and the decor was Caribbean breeze white wicker.The view from our balcony allowed us to view the Friday night fireworks,the ocean, boardwalk and the pool. We love knowing that there are grills at the pool which are always available. We've been coming here over 6 years, and we really love this place. We are already booked for next year.We know that each unit is privately owned,so we keep requesting the same room,which we have been very lucky to get. I hope the owners see this review and continue to surprise us with new comforts.

Room Tip: Try to book room 518. You won't be disappointed!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
9 Thank chloe0718
US
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Booked last minute for a very nice weekend in October. Room was big, clean and a great balcony view. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Pool was crystal clear and my son loved it, even though it was a little chilly. Great for families.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family