“No problems here”
Review of Diplomat Suites

Diplomat Suites
Ranked #41 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Despite all the reviews, i decided to check out the hotel..I check in and the people behind the desk were very nice..This hotel still uses keys, but thats fine..I had room 418 and enjoyed it..The room comes with two tv's, full size refrigerator etc...The only negitives i have are minor,,For one, there is only one AC in the room, so when you first walk in, the room is warm, but as you walk into the bedroom, its nice and cold..As long as i can sleep in a cold room, i don't mind...The AC is kind of loud, but i don't mind that...The hotel was very quiet..The only thing i wasnt happy about was that check out is at 10:00am..Most other hotels are either 11:00 or even 12:00...I had to wake up extra early to have breakfast and rush back to check out...Other than that, my experience at The Diplomat was very good!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank domscd72
There are newer reviews for Diplomat Suites

Reviewed 9 August 2014

The living room was VERY small but the room was cute overall. I have no real complaints, other then the sofa pull out bed was SO uncomfortable! The Separate bedroom with private balcony was nice. Bathroom was completely remodeled. I was a little nervous about staying here after reading some of the negative reviews however we seen No bugs the whole trip and the carpets were new, not dirty! I would stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Jamiescarpa130
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The price wasn't any cheaper than other places and once we notice ants in the beds, no irons but irons boards, used toilet papers rolls ran out and was told only one per day. We was told no other vacant, no refunds and don't have to stay. I be dam if I would allow them to have free money from me. I used that unit as a smoking place. I wouldn't let my dog stay in that unit

7  Thank Ssmiley123
Reviewed 27 July 2014

When the door opened....Wow. New beautiful porcelain floors throughout the condo.We unpacked, stocked the frig and headed for the pool.We put a nice piece of salmon and potatoes on the grill and enjoyed the rest of our sunny day on the pool deck. One great thing about this place is that once your car is parked, you can walk to everything! We had a great stay on our week vacation. Looking forward to next year!

Room Tip: All condos are privately owned so be specific with your room choice.We are happy with #518.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Chloe Q
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Horrible service, manager on site entertaining her family and friends at the pool site. Discussing what time they are leaving for AC. Right after that is when guess have an attack. I will searching for the owner and making sure this manager get's fired. I asked for an iron and was told if unit have none check with other guess to see if I could borrow one, because they don't know what might might. Only one plugger on site with more than 50 units. Please go some where else. Don't go thru what I did. The policy is no refunds and you must sleep with ants. I will not stop posting about this place until something is done

5  Thank Tiesha G
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We booked this hotel for Beach Blast. When I made the reservation months in advance, I commented on how the beautiful the rooms were, and was told that they were recently redone. Our room was not even close to the rooms pictured on the website! The carpet was dirty, the room smelled moldy, and clearly hadn't been re-done in many, mant years. My girls wore their sandals in the shower, by their own choice. We did ask to be moved and was told "no" because the hotel was "booked" but odd how the vacancy sign showed available through most of our stay!
While the location was great we will never stay here again. I am not sure if the rooms shown on the web site even exist.

Room Tip: Not to stay here....rooms are gross
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TAD1021
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I came here with my family.let me say first of all the room is the size of a closet.the carpet looks like it never has been clean. The appliances are from the dawn of time and barely work. The fridge had all stains inside and out.the cleaning crew is atrocious they smoke outside your room while working and right against all the new linens...I'm sorry but I don't want to smell cigarette smoke all over my linens and towels. The pool is beautiful so the only good thing about this place.but all they do pay music from legitimately 1930's.also there is only one ac unit in the bedroom so it's frigid cold in room and everywhere else is hot.The worst part is not all rooms are created equally and some rooms in this facility are up to date and nice....but all the same price...wish I had a choice.

2  Thank honeykake