“Best Time Ever!”

Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort
Ranked #28 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great family friendly hotel! Pool was perfect and always clean as the hotel was also the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in! Denise and Kelly went above and beyond and were very friendly and outgoing! They always made us feel at home!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa H
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

This makes myself and the entire staff extremely happy to know that you had the BEST TIME EVER!
We strive in making the Esplanade Suites an automatic thought when our guests think of Wildwood, they know that they do not have to worry that the Esplanade Suites will meet up to their expectations always.
Again please call ahead when booking for our special offers for repeat guests and ask for me directly.
Thank you so very much all of your kind words are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

My family and I have visited the Esplanade multiple times over the past few years, and have never been disappointed. Memorial Day weekend we came down, my husband, daughter, and 2 dogs, and had a wonderful experience. Our dogs were so excited that they made a bit of noise (my sincerest apologies!), but we calmed them down, took them for a nice walk and they were able to relax for the rest of the weekend. This is one of the few places in Wildwood that will accept pets, and make us feel more than welcome. The pool was clean and inviting, and we spent much of our time there talking with some of the other friendly guests. This place seems to have a crew of return guests who are just our speed, and I enjoyed sharing stories as the kids played together in the pool. From our balcony we had a breathe taking view of the kites flying over the Atlantic during the kite flying competition, and it was really a once in a lifetime scene. The location of the Esplanade cannot be beat, as it is away from the hustle and bustle of the boardwalk but just two blocks from the beach. There are grills available to use, which we took advantage of for the first time. Clean and well maintained, my husband enjoyed cooking lunch for us one afternoon.

To Denise and the rest of the staff at the Esplanade, thank you for your welcoming accommodations and all you have done for my family and I over the years. We look forward to returning again this summer and every summer. I don't think we would want to stay anywhere else!

PS: Jack and Lilo loved the Milkbones, thank you:)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank CaitlinRuz

Thank you for being such a loyal guests and we appreciate you and your family especially our 4 legged friends.
We are extremely happy that us being pet friendly makes your traveling experiences so much better than leaving them at home or in a kennel.
We look forward o your return visit and please call early to lock in our 2014 prices for 2015.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed at Esplanade Suites based on Trip Advisor reviews & the fact they take pets.

The 1st thing we always do is check the mattress for pests. They were sealed in plastic - good? I don't know.

The light bulbs were dirty, burns on sink, antiquated lamps with rickiety shades, scratched up table. Problem is it is all Mom & Pop motels in this area.

I like the idea they take pets, but not really an area to walk the dog.

I really have nothing to compare this place to in the area. It just seems to me that Wildwood, being in NJ, and it's main business being the Boardwalk, would have all winter to "tidy the place up". All of the bulbs over the vanity were really.. really dirty, they could easily be cleaned. The scratches on the table could be touched up. The vanity in the bathroom opened, but had no shelves and a loose board on the top. They had "Bodycology" shampoo, conditioner & lotion (not expensive, you can get it at Walmart) but, I swear, the lotion container seemed like it was re-filled. You know how the liquid gets in the sides of the cap when a container is re-filled? I may be wrong... but, I really don't think so.

$99 + $25 for pet = off season.... Not a good deal for this - sorry

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank mysticalbythesea
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for your review, we appreciate all feedback good and bad.
We apologize for any inconvenience and feel terrible because your complaints were such an easy fix if we had known it would have been no problem at all.
We do attend to our guest's needs immediately. We strive to make sure all of our guests have a great experience when they visit the Wildwoods whether it be their first or 100th visit.
We value you and all of our guests and invite you to stay with us on your return visit just give me a call prior to at 609-846-4132..

I am sorry you didn't like our Philosophy line of products in the bathroom they are of the higher end and often sold in the higher end stores. You can see pictures of the philosophy line on our web site or on the pictures in tripadvisor.

Again accept my apologies and please consider coming back in the future.
Sincerely;
Denise Palek
609-846-4132

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Affordable and beautiful. I was pleasantly surprised at how lovely this place was. The owner and employees were so nice and accommodating to all of our needs.The best part is they ate per friendly my dog enjoyed this hotel just as much as my family did. The location is perfect and they have tons of information o things to do and see as well as the best restaurants to eat at. The rooms are decorated so beautifully that I want to change my home to look just like it. They even have philosophy brand toiletries which is my favorite. It really was so relaxing comfortable and cozy. I will definitely make this hotel my first choice when visiting the jersey shore. Overall a great place with great honest friendly people. I can't wait to stay there again. They really had everything I needed during my stay like a cute little kitchenette with a stove sink microwave dishes pot pans everything and it was all so cute and matching. I will definitely be coming back as soon as possible!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank jguth57
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for all your kind words, it is greatly appreciated when our guests say that we are the best at the shore we feel that way as well.
We loved having your entire family, your dog was so lovable and gentle it was a pleasure.
We look forward to having you back again and please call ahead for all of our specials and packages.
HAPPY EASTER !!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

The manager of the property was excellent. The room, parking and accommodations were excellent. The location is excellent easy access to the local bars, liquor stores and beaches. Beautiful atmosphere and clean place to stay.

Room Tip: I had a great stay at this place and thee manager Denise was very accommodating. I will definitely b...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shirley O
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for your awesome words they are greatly appreciated!!!
We strive ourselves to make sure that our guests our top priority and you become part of the family.
You are now part of the Esplanade Family and we very much look forward to your return visit.
Please call ahead for a returned guest discount.
Thankyou
Denise Palek

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I am finally getting to writing this review, we had been going through a very difficult several months and if it were not for Denise I have absolutely no idea where we would be now, she went out of her way to help out my family when things were tough and she was extremely helpful as well as everyone who works there, they truly care about the people there. My family finally got situated where they wanted to go, I am the only one still here in Wildwood. I highly, recommend Esplanade, very clean and again everyone is so nice and very accommodating. God Bless Denise and everyone there. :-)
Linda Y and family.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rustysdesigns
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

I am thrilled that everything worked out for you and your family.
I thank you for all the kind words and gratitude, you were no trouble and we all were more than happy to help you and your family.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We're coming down tonight for the Race of Gentlemen and was really nervous about an internet reservation site unseen. These reviews have certainly calmed me down. Can't wait to experience this for ourselves..

I will review (for real) when our visit is over :)

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marie O
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, a Sundance Vacations Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2013

We are excited that your excited. I see you booked on line in our small room for 2 people.
Heather was the girl that greeted you and she is one of my happiest employees ever.
Next time your in the area please give me a call and we will get you in our 1 bedroom suite at a discounted price.
Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to your return.