“Nice, Highly Recommend ”

Island Breeze Motel
Ranked #30 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
“Nice, Highly Recommend ”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Great little place, quite and quaint. Clean room and bathroom and management was EXCELLENT. Also, there is a 24 hours sandwich shop across the street. Sandwich shop sells chips and soda. I would stay here again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Joycelin D

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

The motel itself is a basic motel but in the process of renovation :), but what truly made the trip was the incredibly nice, welcoming, and hospitable owner. Not to mention location, location, location as it is right on the boardwalk and across from Morey's Piers. I would recommend this motel to anyone and will definitely return in the future.

Stayed August 2014
3 Thank Austin S
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I used to stay here when it was the Avalon. Although to haven't been here on years I must say the new owner is really trying to bring the place back to life. I wish him the best of luck all he needs is a good staff and this place will be great cause the location is awesome! Good luck

Stayed July 2014
4 Thank Candyandnicotine
Reading, Pa
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I used to stay here years ago when it was the old Avalon it really went down hill so I stopped going, however this spring I drove by and saw the place had gotten fixed up and new owners. When I arrived I was early for check in but they allowed me to check in anyway the young girl at the front desk was so helpful and sweet. I will be returning back this summer . The new owners really fixed up the place!

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Beachbabex0
Coconut Creek, Florida
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed there one week and once I arrived, I parked my car and never needed it until I left. It was walking distance to everything, just a few steps to the boardwalk and amusement park, beach, restaurants etc.
Rooms we're clean and staff was friendly, I will definitely stay there again this year.

Stayed February 2014
6 Thank Harry F
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this property for 2 nights and were very pleased, the main hotel is under renovations so we stayed in the annex building across the street. The rooms were very clean & comfortable. The boardwalk is steps away. I normally do not recommend hotels unless they are a chain hotel. But after the way that we were catered too by the "New Owners" I had to write this review. Thank You for treating us like family and best of luck .

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Bettyknowsbests
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We stayed for 4 days and everything was perfect from the moment we checked in, the rooms were very clean, the staff was very friendly, and the location was exceptional. The price was fair for the location and amenities. Definatly be back

• Stayed August 2013