“Firemen's Convention”

Ranked #27 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Haskell, New Jersey, United States
“Firemen's Convention”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

When we stayed at the Monaco we had a great experance with the staff and the cleanliness of the rooms. Pam and Penny, the ladies who helped run the motel, were very nice and just loved to talk to you. Another great thing about the Monaco was that it was very close to the boardwalk, 100ft and you're on the boardwalk. My father and I will love to go to the Monaco every year for the Firemen's convention.

Room Tip: If you're just going there to go there all the rooms are excellent, but if you have a big family...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Massapequa, New York
Reviewed 17 October 2012

My friend Rich and I stayed here October 14-16 2012 and Pam and Penny the ladies who help run this motel are 2 of the most nicest people I ever had a pleasure meeting. We stayed in room 12. The place was very clean. Pam and Penny helped us by telling us some restaurants to go to etc. We loved their cat Sara which was so cute. This motel was in ideal location. I would recomend this motel to anyone who plans on going to Wildwood,NJ. My friend Rich and I will be back at this motel in June 2013. I have included a picture of Pam and Penny for this review. I am also going try to get them AAA award.

Room Tip: Great Motel for anyone who wants a place with above normal stands.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2012 via mobile

Great location, park your car, leave it to you leave. Beach and boardwalk next to motel. Rooms clean, great service, Direct Tv with HBO. Only negatives, No pool and bathroom very small for families. Pam and Penny are great hosts, and take time to get to know you.

• Stayed October 2012
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 September 2012

My wife and I (along with several other couples) stayed here during the car show weekend in September 2012. Managers Pam and Penny gave us the absolute best customer service I have ever experienced! While the bathrooms aren't huge, the rooms are a good size, the upper deck is very nice, everything is very clean, the view is great, and it's just steps to the boardwalk! We are certainly planning on staying here again, and I would highly recommend this motel! Pam and Penny go above and beyond what anyone would expect to experience in customer service! I've stayed at a lot of different hotels in Wildwood, but have NEVER had the great experience I've had here! Even the maid was very friendly, she even smiled and said 'Good Morning' to me! Great place to stay, GREAT staff to help you with every need!! Loved having a chat with Pam and Penny when I went for morning coffee! You can't go wrong here!

Room Tip: We had room 17 right on the deck! Great choice!
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Morganville
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Had a wonderful time here. We rented a room here on an emergency basis and it was great. Wonderful staff, very friendly and warm. Both Pam and Penny were very helpful and went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. Great location as well, just off the boardwalk. Very clean with a very attractive purple-and-white color.Will certainly come back here.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Scotia, New York
Reviewed 18 August 2012

the monaco was everything we were looking for in a motel. the staff was so friendly and welcoming. penny and pam made you feel right at home i loved my morning coffee with them. the rooms were well kept and very clean. we had such a great time that we will be booking with them again next year. you cant beat the location at the monaco...perfect place perfect stay.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 August 2012

The Monaco was wonderful! Pam is amazing I have never met someone with so much hospitality, great customer service and kindness! She went out of her way for us on more than one occasion! The room was very nice, and very clean which made me very happy! Overall i love this place, I will definitley be going back and would recommend staying there to everyone!

Room Tip: Up the stairs to your left, corner room!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family