“Two Thumbs Up”

Hang Loose Parasail
Ranked #5 of 12 Tours in Wildwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Hang Loose Parasail is a fully insured and licensed parasail company offering an exhilarating adventure in a safe relaxed atmosphere. We serve the towns of Stone Harbor, North Wildwood, and Wildwood NJ.
Reviewed 27 June 2012

My son loved it. He was a little nervous at first, but once it got started, he thought it was great.

2  Thank goaliemom13

Reviewed 13 June 2012

I took my two teenage sons for a day of parasailing and they had an amazing time! The guys made sure my "babies" were safe and still had as much fun as possible! They can't wait to go again- maybe this time I'll join them!!

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Took grandkids, staff fun and nice, Rates reasonable .Would definitely go again ,

Reviewed 10 March 2012

cant really say what its like to be up there over the ocean but man when I watch it I wanna just run and do it. Havent been able to talk my hubby into that one yrt