“Great experience”

Hang Loose Parasail
Ranked #5 of 10 Tours in Wildwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Hang Loose Parasail is a fully insured and licensed parasail company offering an exhilarating adventure in a safe relaxed atmosphere. We serve the towns of Stone Harbor, North Wildwood, and Wildwood NJ.
Belle Mead, New Jersey, United States
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

It was a great experience for us. The captain was funny and the other crew member was very helpful. It is not easy to book the trip on the same day so better book one day before. However for us, the weather was not cooperating on that day, so we had to come back again the next day. We bought the photo package. They are not that great, but at least it is something that we can have for this experience. My daughter loves it and said that she would like to come back again!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Zhuo Z

Fairfax, Virginia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“So fun!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

My daughter (8) wanted to try parasailing, so we booked with Hang Loose Parasailing. We were given basic instructions as we headed out, and it turns out that is all we needed. The boat ride to the ocean was fun, and my daughter and I both enjoyed it. The crew had music going, so the time passed quickly. Our flight was fabulous and fun! When we set out, my daughter specifically said she did not want to get wet and get dipped in the ocean. The crew respected her wish, but did ask again as we were being pulled back into the boat. She changed her mind and they dipped us. Lots of fun! The crew is knowledgable and interacts with the guests, but not too much. We plan to go again next time we are in town! Be aware the crew works on tips, so make sure you have cash on hand.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank MarylandMel
Boynton Beach, Florida
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Definitely glad we went!”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

My 9 year old daughter wanted to parasail. Since she didn't meet the minimum weight requirement I had to go with her. I'm so glad I did. What a peaceful, serene experience. The Hang Loose staff were great!

Visited July 2012
4 Thank Missmommy19
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“what a view”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

my 6-year-old daughter and 12-year-old daughter went up together and had a blast.The view was great.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank jewel629
new york
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“best parasail in town”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Excellent value for the money. Must reserve before you arrive during weekends. The guys out there also were helpful. Don't miss this place!

Visited September 2012