“I have going there for years and I enjoy it......”

and 1 more site!
Newport Beach Resort
Ranked #35 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
Troy NY
“I have going there for years and I enjoy it......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Everyone is so helpful.
Nick, Kelly , cleaning staff and everyone one else that works there is so friendly. They always go out of their way to help everyone. The place is so clean. There is no bugs there. The hotel has cable that is very clear. The views of the beach are awesome. The hotel is very peaceful and quiet.
I was very satisfied like always with the room that I had.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

Best location, amazing view, great staff!!
Our yearly summer vacation is at Wildwood NJ, and for the past few years we've stayed at the Newport Resort.
The staff has always been great, and have gone out of their way to accommodate us. The location is perfect. Since we have a 3 yr. old - we require to be close to the beach. This hotel is literally located right in front of the Wildwood sign and boardwalk. The Convention center is a block away.
Our latest stay was this past weekend. It was our first time visiting the hotel during the off season. But none the less, our stay was perfect as usual. We stayed on the 5th floor, 2 bedroom efficiency unit - the view was amazing. The room was clean, and stocked - cups, plates, utensils, toaster, coffee maker. We arrived before the schedule check-in time, but that was not a problem. We were given the keys to the room early, and the staff was very helpful in letting us know special events that were going on in the area.
We have been staying at the Newport Resort for four (4) consecutive years, and will continue to do so. I highly recommend

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank OfeSalgado
Mohnton, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

We have been staying at the Newport for a lot of years the same weekend every year for the September car show. The staff has always been helpful and courteous, in fact this year Kelly was extremely helpful in filling us In with all the new restaurants in the area. It is great to have subway right next door. We travel with handicapped friends so being in this great location is a plus. We love being right across form the convention center and right along the boardwalk for the easy access to them with their scooters. Already looking forward to next years car show!

Room Tip: The rooms all have excellent views. I love the balconies where you can sit out and what what is goi...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Burlington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Great location to the boardwalk and convention center. I have stayed here for over ten years. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The swimming pool is nice. I park my car and do not have to move it until it's time to go home. Room service is great. The room has new cable tv upgrades. Very satisfied. I recomment this motel

Room Tip: I stayed on the side next to East Rio Grande Avenue. It was quite. Still had a view of the boardwalk...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Mount Joy, Pa.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

Back once again...My family first started coming to Wildwood many years ago, when my children were young, and now grown, we still continue to do so. Not only do we bring our children, it has grown a bit, we bring our grandchildren as well.

We stayed at various motels in the early years and never found one we enjoyed as we do here at Newport Beach Resort. We have been staying at the Newport Beach Resort for years now, as often as three times a year. Like I said before, our family come here several times a year, wouldn't go anywhere else, as we have tried numerous motels in Wildwood in previous years. The location is fantastic couldn't ask for a better one. The boardwalk, the shops and the beach are across the street. You have a Subway next door, Ice Cream Shop, Restaurants, McDonalds, CVS, all within blocks. You have trolley service out the front door and the tram car on the boardwalk across the street. Newport Beach Resort has a very clean swimming pool, that also includes a small kiddy pool, with plenty of loungers and chairs. This is the first Motel I have ever seen that has allowed the children to take tubes or rafts into the pool. As the clerk said, when we asked if we could do so, "sure, you come to the beach to have fun, and we won't stop you from having fun." The pool doesn't really get that crowded most of the time. We just came home on Labor Day, and there were no more than 12 people at the pool and 5 of them were just lounging. As for cleanliness, we have no complaints whatsoever, room always smells fresh, the bed linens are always fresh as they arrive daily from a linen supply, not to mention the mattresses in our rooms are very comfortable.

If we ever have any issues, we take them to the front desk and they are taken care of immediately. As for the one reviewer who complained about the noise or a party, I find that very hard to believe. We were vacationing there one year when a group of kids decided to throw a party, they were given a very nice warning or they would be asked to leave. Of course they got quiet and kept it under control.

We rent several rooms and sometimes rent a two bedroom suite with a kitchenette. We have no complaints on any of the rooms we have rented, ours are always very clean and well equipped. If these other reviewers were lacking something in their kitchenette, I am sure the staff would had been able to supply whatever they needed, as they strive for customer satisfaction. As long as we have been coming here, we have never had or even heard of anybody having bed bugs. The housekeeping staff is very efficient in keeping us supplied with clean towels or whatever our needs are. Not once in any of the rooms have I seen any mold or mildew. They come in every day, cleaning our bathroom, taking our dirty towels, make our beds, and run the vacuum. The other Motels we stayed at never ran the vacuum, we had to ask the one Motel once to do so. Our vacations here, at The Newport Beach Resort have always been very pleasant and the staff here does everything to see that it is an enjoyable one and do everything possible to accommodate our needs. We are looking forward to going back again real soon.

Room Tip: We like to stay on the side facing the ocean. Friday evenings they have fireworks and we can watch...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Its quiet...clean....great location...pool is awesome the rooms are nice and clean....da prices are reasonable....I absolutely love dis place I even put my mom and sister down wit the property and they love it....Newport Beach SEE U SOON!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

This will be the fourth year in a row that we've stayed at this hotel and so far, we have never had a problem. The rooms are very clean as well as the beds. We have yet to see a bed bug or any other bug for that matter. It has the best location at reasonable prices. I have stayed at a few hotels in Wildwood over the years and they're pretty much all the same unless you want to spend a considerable amount of money. My daughters and I are looking forward to being there this time next week!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family