Newport Beach Resort
Blue Palms(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$52
Aquarius Motor Inn(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$158
Brittany Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$86
US$97
The StarLux Hotel & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$56
Skylark Resort Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$57
The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$90
Le Voyageur Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$83
Sea-N-Sun Resort Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$142
All reviewsacross the streetroom was cleantwo bedroom suiteconvention centermattresseskeysmaintenanceblast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Upon pulling up after a long car trip late one night. We were backing into a parking spot in the very limited lot, when someone decided to urinate off thier balcony. After deciding that this is not the kind of estabisment I want my family to stay in. The person on staff brings the guest who urinated on my car to speak with me. Really???? It takes days to get my room refunded not to mention how I was treated when I called. I was told the guy was not intoxicated and it was apple juice he poured off the balcony. Wow, horrible customer service. Horrible experience. I even wrote a letter to management, but got no response. Guess i shouldn't be surprised if they train and allow the staff to treat guest poorly management will do the same.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank stephiejo11
Reviewed 18 February 2014

My wife , my daughters and their families enjoy being together in one place, close to the broadwalk and the hotel accomodates us with our specific room requests. Always takes care of us when last minute family arrives. We've been spending our week there for several years.
Staff is very pleasant!

George & Loraine Kriss
New Milford, NJ 07646
email-lorgeo5@aol.com

Room Tip: We like Ocean Front and book early.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Loraine K
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Newport beach resort has always been our choice to stay since 1996. This is our second home. The maids and staff are extremely helpful. When ever there was a issue they fixed it ASAP. I recomend this to everyone who wants

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jasmine O
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This hotel is right across the street from the Huge Wildwood Sign. Walk right up to the
boardwalk and grab the tramcar for a ride or enjoy walking to the shops and piers for fun.
Quick and easy access to the beach from this hotel or just stay at their pool. It's great watching the ocean at night from your balcany. We have been coming to Wildwood for several years and staying at the Newport Beach Resort is convenient and pleasant. Staff is friendly and it's a great bargain.

Room Tip: Nice to have a kitchenette for morning coffee, etc.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank dlee25
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I go to Newport Beach Resort every year with my wife. We are always treat very well. The hotel is very clean. The staff is very nice. We enjoy the view. We walk to the boardwalk to eat at Mack's pizza or we eat at subway which located right next door. For dessert we like Sea Shells ice cream which right near this hotel. Nick and his staff are so nice.
The view of the beach are nice you have to see it in person. This hotel is always price reasonable.

Room Tip: The fitness center is the beach!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family