Newport Beach Resort
Brittany Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$86
US$135
The StarLux Hotel & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$56
Riviera Resort & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$79
AA Heart of Wildwood Motels(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$117
Nantucket Inn & Suites(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$75
Travelocity
Tropicana Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$78
Travelocity
The Sand Box Motel(Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$90
All reviewsacross the streetroom was cleantwo bedroom suiteconvention centermattresseskeysmaintenanceblast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We arrived at 4pm to find our room 78 degrees. The air conditioner was set to 66 degrees and not working. I went down to the office to alert them and was told by the manager that someone would take care of it right away.We went to the beach and came back at 6:30pm to find that the manager had changed and the maintainance person had gone home without addressing our problem.After informing them that I could not get a good nights sleep in a room at 78 degrees ,the new manager ,who also happened to be the maintainance guys daughter ,had him return to address our problem.After helping him remove the a/c in our unit I followed him to another unit and helped him remove the a/c and install it in our room.
The curtains in our room were splattered with something brown!!I dropped my cell phone between the bed and night stand and when I reached for it my hand came up with my cell phone and a bunch of someone elses hairs stuck to my hand!
Each time we left the hotel with our car we returned to find no parking spaces available.I noticed 3 cars in the lot with no parking permit and after alerting the manager again that I not only had no place to park ,that I was paying for someone else to park in my spot ,nothing was done .She was far too busy to address the parking problems.3 times this happened before I figured out that people were just parking there to go to the beach. The group that I watched return and get in their car had no parking permit and laughed at us watching them and waved like haha as they left.This time ,irate, I returned to the manager to tell what I had witnessed and still the cars with no permit were not towed.
Bottom line : If you want a dirty room with no place to park and you dont mind carrying all of your stuff from the next parking lot over and you dont mind being a maintainance person on your vacation and you like to feel like a chronic complainer the STAY HERE!!!

Room Tip: double rooms have only 1 a/c unit . It freezes the room it is in and does nothing for the adjoining room
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank kevin j
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Shoved our way into the room because the door was stuck! The only thing missing was the chalk outline on the floor. Broken drawers, cigarette burns everywhere, outdated tv, holes in the walls and seriously ratty outdated bedding and curtains. Not just outdated, but creepy. We hated it so much we went down to the office and requested another room. We had to upgrade to a more expensive room in order to move. For $199.00 a night we ended up with a "suite". Two rooms with a kitchenette. Mouse droppings in the dresser drawers convinced us to leave our clothes in our suitcases. The air conditioner in the wall vibrated and banged every time the compressor came on. The refrigerator in the room had a broken handle. The bathtub sported a shower head that supplied a hosing effect not seen since the LA riots. The eating area had a table that someone trash picked which went well with the coffee that someone threw at the wall and was never cleaned. More small, old tv's. The balconies are lit up so bright until 3 am that the "blackout curtains" don't black out anything. Even the people who worked there couldn't understand why the property owners wouldn't put any money into it. For heaven's sake Newport Beach, you're on the ocea!. Get a clue and throw some money at that thing!. We only stayed for two nights, thank God, but we will never, ever, ever go back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Susan75_12
Reviewed 21 July 2014

If you are looking for a luxurious affordable hotel look no further then the newport hotel, the whole family will enjoy. The Newport hotel offers a clean balcony, bathroom, and bed
Alessandra Lanzetta

Room Tip: "corner suites are larger on corners."
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alessandra L
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Needed a one night stay, and this hotel couldn't have helped any better! We got a discounted room last minute, right at check in time! We got an oceanfront efficiency and the room was VERY CLEAN, no oder or anything! We were drained having to find a last minute room and the staff couldn't have been better! Very helpful and nice and considerate! Last night at wildwood couldn't have been better! Would DEFINITELY stay again! Felt like home!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank amannnda
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I had a nice stay at this hotel. The room was clean. Friendly staff and it was a great location. We had an ocean view room for a great price! I would stay here again. The staff was accommodating when we asked to not be on the bottom floor.

• Stayed: August 2013