“Average”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner Garfield & Pacific
Transit: N/A
Description: Freshly made authentic Mexican American cuisine... and the most extensive tequila and margarita menu at the Jersey Shore!
Reviewed 7 October 2012

The food was tasty but heavy. Just average to my tastes. No one in my party wanted to take home their leftovers.

Reviewed 3 October 2012

We always stop at Juan Pablo's while we are in town. Everytime we have been there we are satisfied with the food,service and of course the drinks. Oliver the manager, took care of us at the bar. He is very friendly and informative. He came around just at the right moments,the drinks were great and the homemade chips and salsa are always great! I love the nachos and we add beef and it is not ground it is shredded ! just the right amount for 2 people! Will always return there when in town!

Reviewed 29 September 2012

I love Mexican food. We were out with friends and decided to try most of the standard Mexican entrees but were not impressed by their "flavors" tasted somewhat like taco bell. GREAT DRINKS! lOVE MARGARITA

Reviewed 19 September 2012

A Mexican Restaurant that offers Lobster Bisque should have been our first clue to move on!
Horrendously slow service and it was EMPTY!
One guest in our group ordered the chicken enchiladas. She got two chicken and one crab! How on earth does that even happen?? My girlfriend ordered the fajitas and sent them back. Terrible!!
I had the vegetable quesaldillas and they were just okay.
The Margarita's were delicious....so, if you go, order a Margarita and eat somewhere else!

1  Thank NewJerseyKaren
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My husband and I visited Juan Pablo's for a cocktail. The bar and restaurant were very busy. My only gripe is that when I ordered a Key Lime Pie martini, the bartender told me he did not know how to make one (even though it is on their drink menu) and sent me to the other end of the bar to speak with another bartender. I thought that was odd and quite unprofessional but I guess not all restaurants properly train their staff. This would have been a five star review had the management taken them time to set their staff memebers up with the knowledge needed to prepare advertised cocktails. Once I actually got my drink it was delicious.

1  Thank TinaWolfschmidt