“Great Place”

Ranked #24 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
benderzjamez
“Great Place”
Reviewed 29 July 2009

I have been to this hotel 2 years in a row. I first went last year for a car show and had a great room on the corner of the building. They also remembered who I was and called me before the car show this year to see if I would like to book a room again and even allowed me to get the room I had last year. I have found that this hotel is a pleasure. I recommend this hotel and will continue to use them.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Glenolden PA
Reviewed 24 July 2009

Twice a year I meet friends for the Car Shows. We always stay at Casa. Twice a year for the last 15 years. Even after the car show moved the route for the Cruise, we all stayed. It's like old home weekend. The staff is friendly and adress any concern that may arise promptly and professionally. They have recently redone the rooms. New tile floors, bedding,A/C, curtains and much more. How nice is it for the little ones to get to the Boardwalk without having to cross a busy street. Sitting on the deck in the evening is very relaxing. I have always enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with friends
Quakertown
Reviewed 23 July 2009

this motel was very nice ,bright friendly staff and a great pool and a nicce bbq grill to cook on outside

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
williamstown, NJ
Reviewed 21 July 2009

The hotel is geared toward families. The rooms are clean and newly renovated. The room rates are reasonable.The staff is friendly and personable. The boardwalk, amusements and beach are just steps away.They have a nice pool and a patio with barbeque grills where your family can relax and cook out instead of having to dine in restaurants all the time. This was my family's third stay with this hotel and is our first choice everytime. The location and hospitality can't be beat.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
NJ
Reviewed 21 July 2009

Great location, just steps away from the beach and boardwalk. Friendly staff We have a great time there. I will return to Casa Del Sole every summer for my vacation.

• Stayed June 2009
New York
Reviewed 20 July 2009

if you want a clean motel near the boardwalk with a nice pool and deck, friendly service and plenty of parking, you come to the casa del sole. the owner was the one who actually booked and reserved the room for us. he is hands-on and made sure our stay had no problems. the rooms even have fridges and microwaves. the boardwalk is about 50-100 steps away. you cannot go wrong staying here. do not go surfing on trip advisor for another motel because for the price, service, cleanliness, and amenities - this is the best bang for your buck.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
philadelphia
Reviewed 15 June 2009

I stayed at this motel on a family vacation. When we first arrived the woman at the front desk was nowhere to be found. We had to wait at least fifiteen minutes for her to show up so that we could check in. The room was very musty and small. You really don't expect much from Wildwood but this was absolutely ridiculous. The bathroom was dirty and I refused to walk on the rug with my bare feet it was so dirty. When I opened up the drawer the extra blanket that was kept there had a dead roach on it so we could not use that.The pool area was small and you had to park your car under the pool so all the water that came out the pool got on your car and you when you got in your car. If you wanted to drive you had to find the owner of the car that may have been behind you because it was two cars to one spot. The only positive about this motel is that it is close to the boardwalk and they change the linen each day but overall if you are looking for cleanliness this is not the place for you. I would never stay at this motel again.

• Stayed August 2008, travelled with family