“Vacation 2013”
Review of Rus Mar Motel

Rus Mar Motel
Ranked #24 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Rick and I are veterans of RusMar, staying there since the middle 90's.
Love the new management. Bob is a personable guy with a real understanding of how people want to travel. Emil, Ed and the great maid service is a plus to any business. Very clean, comfortable and family like. I highly recommend RusMar to anyone traveling to the NJ shore. The pets were a plus too. Made me smile the whole week. Close to the boardwalk, bike rental, arcade and more. I could sit and watch the TramCar all day long. Miss it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Karen H
There are newer reviews for Rus Mar Motel

Reviewed 26 July 2013

Great location, right across the street from the beach and the boardwalk. Great staff, treated us like family. They go out of their way to make sure your stay is a pleasant one. Extremely clean rooms, very reasonable price and the best pet friendly motel in Wildwood!!. Convenient to everything, lots of restaurants, bars and stores. Definitely my motel when ever I am in Wildwood. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lorena C
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My wife and I recently enjoyed two nights at the Rus Mar. It was clean, comfortable and had a friendly staff. The price was competitive. For animal overs, the motel allowed pets so many happy residents enjoyed having their animals with them. The motel is just across the street from the main Wildwood beach in plane view of the ocean. Rus Mar is also near to the boardwalk. It is a great place, conveniently located. We plan to return soon!

Room Tip: Upstairs room #3 faces the ocean and has a great view.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Had a chance to stay for a weekend in June and loved it! Super friendly, helpful staff, super clean rooms, fantastic location right across the street from the beach and was wowed it was pet friendly!! Reasonably priced, convenient to everything, loved sitting on the balcony and seeing the famous "Wildwood" sign by the Convention Center. Couldn't have been happier.....would highly recommend it if they have any openings as they seem to be such a hit!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank MommaVickie
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I was so happy to find a place to stay with my 2 dogs in Wildwood. Great location. I was so pleasantly surprised how CLEAN the room was. The staff was so nice and accommodating. When I was out I ran into others that even mentioned how nice the people that work at the Ru mar are to everyone. The room was a little small but very clean and had everything we needed. I felt very comfortable and safe leaving my dogs in the room when we went out. Their were many other dogs at the motel which gave the motel a warm about it. The dogs and there owners made it even nicer to be around other warm hearted friendly people. I would stay here if I were a bringing my dogs or not. I think you should too, as long as they still have a spot for me. Lol! Have a nice trip!

Room Tip: I like the rooms up stairs so you can sit on the balcony with you dog and look at the beach. But the...
Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nickeda
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This is the first time we stayed at the Rus Mar Motel. We will definitely be back. The rooms are clean. You can sit on the balcony and watch the beach. Great location. Right across the street from the ocean/boardwalk. All the people that work at the motel are very friendly and helpful. We are trying to plan our next trip and this is where we will stay. Can't wait to come back!!!! :-)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephanie d
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We just stayed at the Rus Mar and had a marvelous experience. The rooms were so so clean! We were right across from the beach and spent the day watching the ocean. I never feel like i am at the shore if I can't see the water. If you want a clean place to stay in a great location check out the Rus Mar. They don't have a pool but like the manager said they have the ocean.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends