“Excellent”

Stuey's Juice Bar & Bistro
Ranked #60 of 166 Restaurants in Wildwood
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

This place never let's me down, always great food and the best coffee I can find anywhere. The service is friendly and the place is always very clean.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had lunch 3 times and breakfast once. Did not have a bad meal once. Their caprese Panini was to die for as was the avocado egg boat. I could have eaten breakfast and lunch here every day if my family would have complied.

3  Thank NJTraveler113
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Great coffee is hard to come by on the boardwalk. I walked 20 minutes to Dunkin' Donuts one morning for a decent coffee...until I discovered Stuey's right across from our hotel. Their cappuccinos are great! They serve a lot of healthier food options, which I usually appreciate and opt for...but I came to the beach for the boardwalk fare so I did not try any of their breakfasts or sandwiches.

1  Thank sszoe
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We started a walk on the boardwalk at Stuey's , we got a smoothy and a specialty juice drink, both very good and something very different, in a good way. we didn't want soda,or water. our drinks were very good.

4  Thank Tom F
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Three of us ordered lunch. Not one of our orders was correct. Once sandwich was missing something specifically ordered, one was cold when it was supposed to be hot, and the other was just the wrong menu item. We ate - it was okay - but we were disappointed. I think the problem was the inability to focus when taking our order and a lack of customer service. I hope they improve over time. We will try again next year because they do offer a good menu.

3  Thank annie51gap