“Be aware of NO Refund or Credit!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Starfire Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Starfire Motel
Ranked #19 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
New York City, New York
“Be aware of NO Refund or Credit!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2011

They request for you to send a check to make a reservation, no credit card. Once you sent it, NO REFUND or Credit for future use! Due to the Hurricane, whale watching trip got cancelled and so we needed to change the reservation 3 days before our arrival date. Disappointed they didn't even try to give us any credit for future use. I just wasted the whole $180 I paid.

Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Aja123123123

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Croton Falls, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2011

After weeks of research and reading horrible reports for Wildwood motels, I found Starfire Motel, which had no bad reviews. We had 3 rooms with a mix of adults and children. It was a typical, dated, jersey shore motel room but it was very clean and the mattress/boxspring had plastic covers, which was a major plus in my opinion. bathrooms were updated and fairly new looking. The owners were very hospitable and worked very hard around the property each day making sure everything was neat and clean. It was across the street from beach and boardwalk. we had a nice view of ocean from top floor rooms. The only minor complaint i would have is that my daughter checked out a day sooner than the rest of us and wanted to spend the day at beach but they wanted her car moved because parking is limited to motel guests only. So she had to meter park her car for teh day which was inconvenient. Overall, I would highly recommend this motel both for location and cleanliness.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
8 Thank grammydisney
Franklin Square, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2011

The best hotel we have ever stayed in. Extremely clean warm and friendly. We have stayed at many different hotels in the are and have found this one to be the best by far.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
7 Thank mhoffmannp
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2011

I stayed last July and my Girlfriend and I had a WONDERFUL time! The view from our room was breathtaking in the morning. The place was clean (even by my girlfriends standards, and that's saying something), and the people were friendly. Most importantly, there were no obnoxious people partying. This is a great place to take someone for a nice fun, but relaxing time. In 2009 we went to Seaside... I'm sure we had Snookie living next door, this is not the party palace. There were lots of people there with their kids, and the place is like 5 blocks from all the rides, so it seems like a great place for kids...when we're ready. In short, I'm coming back this weekend on fourth of July!

Room Tip: Look for a room with ocean view
  • Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
9 Thank nizzbru
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2011

Great location and friendly staff! It was very relaxing and I had an excellent experience overall.

Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
8 Thank dragonoftheblue
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2011

There is such a great atmosphere of family! perfect if you want somewhere safe, clean, and guaranteed to not get too crazy. It is right next to the beach, which is simply gorgeous, or you can take a dip in the pool!

It was the perfect place to relax with my friends and we all plan on coming back when we can!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
8 Thank Beansaregreen
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2011

I've previously stayed in many hotels in Wildwood but our family decided to try a different pick this summer. Upon entering the Starfire motel, a family own place, we were greeted with a warm welcome. This place is in front of the boardwalk and there is a bike rental across the street, were my kids, wife and I enjoyed one of those 4 wheel bikes with the canopy on top. The convention center is only a few blocks away and there are a few elegant restaurants in walking distances.
The rooms are very clean and there is a barbecue next to the pool. I can still remember cooking some hamburgers and watching my kids enjoy the pool. It was truly a great experience and I am looking forward to returning this year. Thank you Starfire motel for making our vacation so pleasurable!!!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
8 Thank JohnStewart13
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Aqua Beach Resort
#3 of 76 in Wildwood
SeaGull Motel
SeaGull Motel
#4 of 76 in Wildwood

Been to Starfire Motel? Share your experiences!