“The Best Family Motel in Wildwood”
Review of Starfire Motel

Starfire Motel
Ranked #17 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
“The Best Family Motel in Wildwood”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

If your looking for a few days away from home, their is only one place to stay in the Wildwoods, the Starfire motel. Roseanne and Alex are the best owners who make everybody feel special. They are always around to help you or just to talk about anything you want. A great warm pool , an ice machine and plenty of lounge chairs for your enjoyment. Less than a block to beach and boardwalk and bike rental place directly opposite motel. .the convention center only a few blocks away , and the tram car meets you at the boardwalk. A great place to relax!!!

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank Scottflows

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Every year since 2009 my family has been going to the Starfire. This year, my brother's family came and I am pretty sure they will be joining us from now on. I have a little bit of OCD when it comes to hotel cleanliness and the Starfire surpasses all expectations. They have a nice pool and a grill that we use almost every day. The location is also not bad - right across the street from the beach and a couple of blocks from the convention center.

Thank you for a great stay and hope to see you again this summer.

Room Tip: Though the view is excellent all the way around nothing beats the view from the upstairs room. I sm...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Robert J
Westbrook, Connecticut
Reviewed 1 July 2013

This place was the best. The owners are very friendly and they do make your stay very comfortable.The Starfire is a very CLEAN motel all around from the grounds ,to the pool and the room itself!!!!! Nice to have coffee first thing when we opened our eyes!! Across the street from the boardwalk and the beach. We will be back soon!!! Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Weez G
Toms River, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Every year since 1995 our family & extended family meet at the Starfire to spend a week together. This year, there were 18 of us. Owners are always on site (what a great family & we always look forward to seeing them), rooms are immaculate, swimming pool is perfect, the location is ideal (right across the street from the beach & boardwalk just a block or 2 from Wildwood Crest), and there's a gas grill & picnic table. The Starfire isn't too big and isn't too small. This is the only place we'll stay. I know we're not the only family who returns every year because I recognize other guests from previous years and it's always nice to see them too. Hope to see you there next summer!

Room Tip: Rooms with queen size bed & 2 double beds have microwave ovens & refrigerators. There are e...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Dottie B
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I like to come here the owner are really nice and friendly they go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable its makes you want to come back every summer the rooms are very clean I come here every year and its the only hotel I will stay at its also close to the boardwalk

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank melodykimes
Hanover, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I have been staying at the Starfire with my family since I was 4 years old. The motel has a very nice swiimming pool, where I learned to swim as a child. The rooms are very clean. We stay there every summer. Now some of my extended family comes too. We have a great time in Wildwood.This summer my new grandson will come for the first time. I highly recomend this family oriented motel which is on ocean Ave...

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank PaulaG608
franklin square
Reviewed 25 February 2013

we had a great time. the rooms were very fairly priced. very clean close to the ocean. second floor has ocean view. grill for guest use. stayed at a few other motels but was not as nice as the starfire. will definitely go again. the pool was great. family owned, very pleasant people. very close to all activities.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
11 Thank luigi l
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wildwood
Aqua Beach Resort
#18 of 76 in Wildwood
Riviera Resort & Suites
Riviera Resort & Suites
#9 of 76 in Wildwood

Been to Starfire Motel? Share your experiences!