“Starfire Motel in Wildwood, NJ”
Review of Starfire Motel

Starfire Motel
Ranked #22 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My family & I just came back from Wildwood. My oldest daughter had her Dancing Nationals Competition at the Convention Center. We stayed at the Starfire Motel & I highly recommend this motel. The owners Rosanna & Alex are very hands-on & extremely nice people. The place was very neat & clean. They also have complimentary coffee every morning available to all its guests. They have a beautiful pool which my youngest daughter never wanted to leave, because she played with the owners grandson Justin all day long! This motel is right across the street from the boardwalk & the ocean. We had such a nice time there, that we will never stay anywhere else when we are in Wildwood!!!

Room Tip: All rooms face the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank mikebC407RU

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

I love the starfire been coming here since my oldest boy was 2...he is now 15...LOVE THIS PLACE...owners are amazing they make u feel right at home and place is clean..pool clean + hospitality says it all...muah!! I give them 100 and more STARS...

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Ana G
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My daughter and I just came back from a weekend stay at the Starfire. The motel is clean, well kept and family oriented. The owners are on site. They're friendly and maintain the place immaculately. The hotel location can't be beat - just steps from the beach, boardwalk, convention center and restaurants. We had a fabulous view of the Friday night fireworks sitting right outside our room. It was a wonderful weekend and we'll definitely be back again soon!

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room for a great view of the fireworks
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank jg117
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Thank you for another great trip! as always the hotel was so clean and friendly. I am typing this as we drive home! location is amazing! Rossanna and Alex are so friendly! Pool is clean and nice temperature after the beach. They have a nice gas grill at the pool that you can also use. The owner is always outside sweeping. they keep the sand out of the pool area and have outside showers behind the hotel! can't wait to come back down in August. thank u again

• Stayed: July 2014
5  Thank Dylan M
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I drive into the parking lot.Rosanna and Alex,the owners greet me by my first name.They tell me my room will be.ready early.The motel looks immaculate.Rosanna is sweeping the parking lot,Alex is cleaning the pool.Another normal day at The Star Fire.A fresh pot of coffee is brewing.My 4th stay in 2 years.need Isay anymore..

• Stayed: July 2014
6  Thank Scottflows
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I have been staying at this motel for 13 years and you could not find a better place in wildwood if you tried. This is the cleanest motel you can ever imagine. The owners Rosanna and her husband Alex will do absolutely anything to make your stay more comfortable. One year, the air conditioner in my room conked out, and I told alex and then went to the beach. When I Came back, i had a brand new air conditioner in the room. Last summer, i came down with pneumonia the day before my trip and I was absolutely miserable most of the week i was there and Both Alex and Rosanna checked on me almost hourly. They could not have been better to me during a really miserable week for me. They will super serve you in every way possible. I consider this my summer home and will for many years to come. The location is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. It is located at the southern end of wildwood near the border with the crest. It is a short 10 minute walk to the main part of the boardwalk and it is right across the street from the boardwalk and the ocean. They have a grill on site, so you can cook yourself and not pay the boardwalk prices every night. I challenge you to find a better place, in my opinion it is just not possible.

Room Tip: ask for second floor room for a wonderful view of the ocean
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank NJbeachguy03042730
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Decided to take my family down to Wildwood for my mothers birthday since this is her favorite NJ shore destination for years. I usually stay in upscale hotels when travelling, but couldn't find a resort atmosphere in Wildwood so we opted for a motel. After reading other Trip Advisor reviews we settled on the Starfire Motel which was a great choice. It was mid June so the hotel was not crowded at all, and my son thoroughly enjoyed the pool which must be heated because it was very comfortable to get into. Rooms were very dated but cleaner than I would have anticipated for a motel type atmosphere. We also liked the fact that they only rent to older people so we didn't have to worry about having a party scene going on outside of our room. The location was at the Southern end of the tram route and only a half block to the board walk so it was perfect for my mom who can't walk far distances. I also liked that were a few minute drive away from Wawa for the morning coffee run. Next time I'm in Wildwood I'll definitely give the Starfire another try.

Room Tip: There are a few rooms in a hallway on the first floor so you may want request something other than t...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family