“Not for older kids only tots.”

Splash Zone Water Park
Ranked #4 of 38 things to do in Wildwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Mixing adrenaline-pumping action with family-style fun is our specialty! All new this year Splash Zone has added a Double Flow Rider, surf the perfect wave. Stand up or boogie board all day and at night sit back relax, have a bite to eat and be entertained at the Flow House wipe outs included. Check out the thrill of the white water rapids on The Beast of The East, roar through the darkness on our interactive Close Encounters slide - featuring themed music, videos and a light show that you select! Or, test your skills soaring down the Speed Dominator. And while you’re at it, don’t miss our famous 1000-gallon bucket that drenches everyone in its path! Younger guests will have a blast at Zoe Zone, featuring a shallow pool, fountains, and soft play equipment. And everyone can enjoy slides, body flumes, water blasters, or an inner tube ride on Rivy's River. So grab your swimsuit and take the family to the #1 Wildwood Water Park — Splash Zone at Schellenger and the boardwalk in Wildwood NJ.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Not for older kids only tots.”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Have had season passes for years and not seen much improvement. Lifeguards fooling around and rude. Need guards to take job more serious.

2 Thank 22mojo

• Turkish first
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We have been going here for years!! The kids are getting a little bigger so it isn't as much fun here as it used to be. They added the Flow Zone which was unbelieveable. My son and I spent more than half the day riding this. I must say if your kids are under 10 this is the best place to go. After that it slows down a little due to the rides being gated more towards younger kids. Other than that I do highly recommend this place to anyone wanting a day away from the ocean!!!

Reading, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Kinda tiny”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This is a great water park for younger kids, but only ok for teens. my kids were happy for about 2 hours

Montville, New Jersey
“Flow house( Flow rider)”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I booked the Flow Rider for an hour at night. the crew running the ride are great!!! very friendly and go beyond what my gang of fun seekers expected. the cost of it was fair,it works out to be about $30.00 per person per hour. the max you can have in an hour is 12 people. this is the way to go. they put up the divider for us. so you can have two people at the same time going. my gang said they want to make it a tradition every year. so we are going back!!!! call Joyce and book it. if you have the option ask for Dave to run the Flow Rider,He is great!

Visited July 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Love It Here”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I used to be a lifeguard here, which I would not recommend for anyone that is living there for a summer, but coming back here with my kids - it is a blast. The pools are very well-managed, the lifeguards take their jobs seriously, the pools are clean.

1 Thank TPG1980