“Nice place but....”

Riviera Resort & Suites
Ranked #7 of 75 Hotels in Wildwood
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The grounds and management was very good. We had no trouble checking in or out. One problem thro is the parking. If you park behind anyone ( space is limited ) you must be able to get back to your car to move it. Even if your at the beach, which is a walk in wildwood ! Or if your blocked in you have to wait until the other car moves, which might be awhile. Rooms are clean but alot smaller then they look on their web site. The beds are very comfy but.. if you have to sleep on the fouton ( no couch ) it is very hard on the back ! Its not even very comfy to sit on to watch tv.Pool is not heated as they say, it was ok but could have been warmer on a cooler day. Its right across the street from the boardwalk and the piers with the rides, but you would never know it from your room,its that quiet.

Room Tip: get a bed for everyone, dont count on anyone wanting to sleep on the fouton more then one night !
1  Thank 994billw

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

A block from the boardwalk and close to everything. Clean room and pool was also very clean. Nice sun deck with tables and lounge chairs. Indoor mall across the street if you have bad weather and want to stay indoors. Front desk service was good and answered any questions we had. My only complaint was I wish the water pressure in the showers was a little stronger, but that is the only bad thing I could say. I would defintely stay there again!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Jessie1007
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I've been coming to Wildwood, NJ. for years with my family. It was always with my parents and they would rent a condo for an entire week and we would soak up all that Wildwood would have to offer in this family tradition. My grandparents brought my dad here, my dad brought us, and now it was my time to continue the tradition. It was something I had been looking forward to doing for a long time. Now, at my stage in life I can't afford a large condo for a minimum of a week but we still wanted a great experience, so my girlfriend and I did what anyone today does, head to the internet and started looking for reviews. The Riveriera was the best recommended place to stay in all of Wildwood, and now I can understand why. I wasn't expecting a condo experience for the mini-suite we rented but when we arrived but the experience went far beyond expectations. When we arrived the staff was very courteous, professional and pleasant, the room was clean and fresh and the property was kept clean of litter. The biggest problem encountered on the entire stay was a lightbulb that burnt out on a miscellaneous side lamp, but after so many people staying and using it, a burnt out lightbulb isn't exactly the biggest deal in the world to me. I think if that's the biggest problem anyone encounters on vacation they're doing pretty well.
The value of staying at the Riveriera went well beyond the price. It is one block from the boardwalk and beach, it's just off from the middle of everything on the boardwalk, between the Ferris Wheel and the Great White, and is very accessible and convenient. I would definitely recommend this accommadation for anyone looking to stay in Wildwood.

Room Tip: The mini-suites have a bit of extra space.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jeremy B
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We had 5 in the 2 bedroom with balcony and it was perfect, Clean, great location, and lots of space. Cooked a couple of meals and love the condo style kitchen. A bit expensive for off the beach, but a great place.

2  Thank John D
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I have been to wildwood about thirty times and this by far is one of the best if not the best. Great staff great location and perfect sized rooms. The only thing I would change is have the wait staff leave some coffee packs in the rooms by the coffee pot. I can't wait until I go back

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank misterme
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with balcony and the place was spacious and very clean. We loved that it was right across from the boardwalk. The pool was clean and the sundeck was definitely a plus. This will be our new motel stay when we visit Wildwood.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I took a last minute trip to the shore for a few days. We called and made a last minute reservation and showed up a few hours later at this motel. We really enjoyed our stay. We checked in and paid a $20 deposit for our room keys which is standard in many motels. The room we checked into was super clean and in a great spot within the complex. We overlooked the main street and could see the boardwalk too. The balcony was very large and fit at least four chairs and a table or too. The room itself was super clean and the bathroom was simple but met all of our needs. We really liked our stay. We initially booked just one night but had such a good time that we stayed another night. The room rate was very reasonable especially for such a last minute reservation. This motel had a pool and a whirlpool which was clean and well maintained. Overall, we really loved this location. We would highly recommend this motel for any looking to stay at Wildwood. This motel was awesome!

1  Thank Douglas W