“I love this place!”

Ranked #9 of 76 Hotels in Wildwood
19380
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 6 January 2010

I have been going to the Riveria Resort Motel for about 6 years now, every September. I cannot say enough amazing things about the staff, the building, the location, the cleanliness. This past Fall I needed to use a Fax Machine. The staff bent over backwards to help me with the emergent situation. I am forever grateful. I will keep going back to the Riviera until I am old and gray. This place is the best for couples, families, or even solo vacationers.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Bronx, New York
Reviewed 11 September 2009

The moment my parents and I walked into the front office of the Riviera Resort Motel to check in I knew that our stay was going to be a pleasant one. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable on the area; letting us check in early and suggesting great restaurants for our picky appetites. Our room located on the third floor adjacent to the sun-deck was the perfect size and spotless. The room’s balcony which faced the side street and part of the boardwalk was a nice touch especially for people watching day or night. The hotel’s pool with its surround sound music set @ a comfortable volume was enjoyable and well maintained. Parking @ the resort was not an issue and due to the resort’s prime location my parents and I were able to easily walk everywhere. The Riviera is a great place for a simple yet comfortable family get-a-way and will definitely go down as a resort to repeat!

• Stayed September 2009
PA
Reviewed 28 August 2009

I was very nervous booking a trip to Wildwood with my family. I have not been there in almost 20 years when it was starting to fall apart and I was a partying teenager. My husband and I really wanted to take a mini vacation with our 14 month old daughter. I had no idea where to stay. After reading all of the reviews on here, I decided to try the Riviera, and I am glad I did. Great location, very clean, nice pool, excellent customer service. I thought the parking was a little rough, but I can overlook it to stay here. Room was a tad smaller than I thought it was going to be but again, it was perfect for us. We really didn't spend that much time in our room anyway. We are looking forward to going again next year!

Old Bridge, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 August 2009

Just got back from a 2 day stay at the Riviera Motel in Wildwood (first ever visit) with my 12 y/o son. Picked this motel after reading all the reviews online. Would highly recommend, and will definitely be staying here again in years to follow. Motel very clean and well attended to. Room slightly small with 2 double beds, but it met our needs perfectly. Beds were comfortable. Pool was great - watched staff clean it daily. Motel was right across the street from the boardwalk but we weren't bothered by any noise. Lots of free (shaded!!) parking available. Staff very friendly at the front desk. Convenient having fridge and safe in room.

• Stayed August 2009
DC
Reviewed 21 August 2009

I would concur with the recent reviews. Clean, functional rooms; attentive staff from cleaning staff to managers; convenient to everything (particularly Mack's Pizza). The cozy pool was perfect for my 2 year old who would have gladly spent every moment of the trip jumping in. It's easily the best run motel I've ever stayed at and I've stayed in a lot of them.

southern Vermont
Reviewed 19 August 2009

My husband and I decided, pretty last minute, to take a trip to Wildwood. I booked our room at the Riviera Resort Motel based on others' reviews on this site and I am so glad I did! We chose the deluxe private balcony room, which was perfect for us and really pretty inexpensive.

Now a note: "Deluxe" here does not mean fancy hotel deluxe, so don't expect anything super-luxurious. What it is, is a good sized room with two double beds (comfortable!!), a kitchenette, and a really nice, large balcony accessible only by us.

The staff went out of their way to be helpful and were super-friendly. The room was very beachy, fresh and comfortable. I loved it and didn't want to go home!!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Ewing, NJ
Reviewed 16 August 2009

We chose the Riviera based on Trip Advisor reviews and they did not let us down again! Staff is very nice, rooms clean, nice balcony, great location ,etc. We stayed 3 nights and enjoyed the pool, beach, and boardwalk. The staff was there 24 hours a day to answer any questions. They have 3 parking areas and we did end up having to park across the street at their "sister" hotel, no big deal. Shower didn't have great water pressure and not very updated bathroom but again VERY clean and we were very pleased. Also, although sitting on our balcony there was some street noise when we closed the balcony door to go to bed we did not hear any noise at all. I also was pleasantly surpirsed at how Wildwood was mostly families and didn't see many(any) partying teens around. I have not been there in more then 20 years and wasn't sure what to expect. Great time and would definately stay there again!