“Boo, hiss.....”

Ranked #2 of 38 things to do in Wildwood
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Morey’s Piers, located on the boardwalk in the Wildwoods, New Jersey is a classic seaside amusement park, family owned and operated since 1969. Voted the second best seaside amusement park in the world by Amusement Today, Morey’s Piers has over 100 rides and attractions spanning over eighteen acres along six beach blocks and includes three amusement piers and two beachfront waterparks. Convenient to the major population centers of the Northeast, yet a world apart, Morey’s Piers along with Morey Resorts combines the pure joy of an amusement park, the sights and sounds of a classic boardwalk, outstanding accommodations, together with the rhythm of beach life. Visit them at Surfside Pier, featuring the Ocean Oasis Waterpark and Beach Club at 25th Avenue, Mariner’s Landing Pier, featuring Raging Waters Waterpark at Schellenger Avenue, and Adventure Pier at Spencer Avenue.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Lebanon, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Boo, hiss.....”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

They say happiness doesn't have a price, but you know what? With four kids, it does. I was extremely sad to see how EXPENSIVE it was. Most games were $5 a pop and the rides were on average between 5 and 8 tickets EACH. Each ticket costs $1.10.... even if you have ONE child it is costly, so imagine with FOUR. We bought a package that cost $55 and it gave us 65 tickets and a book with some coupons,which was helpful but I honestly feel that it should costs less. All in all, my kids did enjoy themselves, they each got to go on two rides and my older two (ages 9 and 7) understood when we only played one game and gave the prize to the youngest. I'm lucky that they are so understanding, but I was not happy. Family friendly, does NOT mean what I thought it meant in that it should be affordable for FAMILIES. Fortunately, we stayed at a great motel with an awesome pool and avoided the boardwalk for the remainder of our stay. If you are planning to visit the piers and boardwalk, consider taking out a small loan first.

7 Thank Maritza G

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Old Forge, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Fun place for kids and families”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

There are so many rides and attractions on each of the 3 piers. The cost is high, though, for 2 kids.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Jaydelynne06
Finger Lakes Wine Country, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Customer Service is Everything”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to Wildwood Crest with my family for over 25 years, since I was born. My parents and grandparents have been coming even longer than that. The vast majority of my favorite summer memories growing up come from my time spent in the Crest and at Morey's Piers.

This year was no different for our family. Ten of us packed up and headed to the Crest for a week from upstate New York and northern Jersey, just getting back today. I was extremely saddened to see how impolite and unfriendly the ride operator's and other customer service representatives were on the piers.

My niece, who is 8, had such an unpleasant experience on one of the attractions that she was near tears and asked the worker to unhook her from her harness and let her off. She got off and as very, very upset. We encountered at least 5 people that I can think of that really put a damper on our experience at the piers. It is so unfortunate because we have such fond memories there as children. I hope not all guests are treated the way we were.

I will say that the rides are excellent. The boardwalk is extremely clean and so beautiful. Wildwood Crest will always hold a special place in my heart, as well as Morey's Piers. Hopefully next year we will have a different experience.

4 Thank mrsclarkfromflx
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

We just came back from broadwalk. We had a great time. I traveled with my son who is autistic. They understand the challenges of having him stand on lines. We were able to get a free fast track pass. The piers and the water parks are very clean with plenty of ride choices. We will be returning!

1 Thank Alissa T
Wilmington, Delaware
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Kids love the rides.”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Very sorry they do not give a child with a disability a free wrist band during the day. I think that Morey make enough money that they can't do it for a few kids a day.And the women who told us of the change was very ignorant.Maybe she doesn't know a kid that has Downs that most people don't understand.