“Beautiful condo!”
other travellers have booked this property
View of our complex from across the street - you have two parking spaces in garage
Ours is the third floor corner unit, closest to the beach. The living room flows to the balcony. You see the living room from a corner where there is a serene sitting and reading area.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A view of part of the dining area and the living room. The space is light and airy. (Need new photo)
A favorite spot - the sitting or reading area off in its own corner of the living room.
This is a view from the dining area to the laundry, bathroom, closet and sleeping spaces.
This is the master bedroom. See the balcony outside!  It has a full bathroom, TV and DVD player.
This bedroom has a queen bed, TV and DVD player. It's private and cozy.
The third bedroom has twin bunk beds and a double futon, TV with cable and a dvd player.
The futon in the third bedroom. This photo shows the bamboo floors' true color throughout the condo.
This is the bathroom in the hall. It has a full tub and shower.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

norshark
Manalapan, New Jersey
“Beautiful condo!”
Reviewed 16 January 2018 for a stay in October 2017

This is a beautiful, spacious and clean condo in a great location that is a short walk to the boardwalk. The amenities and furniture in the condo plus the garage parking are perfect for a family beach vacation. The owner Laura is reliable, pleasant and easy to work with. I highly recommend this place for a Wildwood vacation!

cornflake...
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Lovely Condo”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This spacious condo is cosy and comfy. Laura is very considerate and prepared pretty much everything we'll possibly need, from cooking pans to takeout menus (with handwritten recommendation on post-it). We really enjoyed our stay and hope to come back again next year.

Michelle...
“perfect home away from home”
Reviewed 14 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This condo was great. Big and bright with many personal touches. The location was within walking to the beach and many family friendly activities. What a spectacular view of the Friday night fireworks from the balcony. There are several stores for groceries as well as restaurants within minutes. The area was quiet and clean. My kids and I had such a great time. We will definitely visit again.

28 Jul 2017
I'm so happy to hear that you and your children enjoyed your time at Spencer, Michelle. Thank you for leaving this review and especially for mentioning the personal touches. Every time I go to Wildwood, I do a little something to make the condo more welcoming and provide something new for guests. I agree, too, that the location can't be beat - close to stores, restaurants, the boardwalk and the convention center!
simpleman...
new york
“Great Condo!”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This condo was a great place to stay. Nice to come back to after a day at the beach and or boardwalk. It has all the amenities including parking in the garage for easy unloading. We hit the grocery store and prepared most of our meals right in the condo. The washer and dryer was a nice convenience as we were able to wash all our clothes and just unpack when we got home instead of doing multiple loads of laundry. I had to contact the owner for a small item and she responded right away. I have to say I don't think the pictures do this place justice. It is extremely nice, open and bright. Definitely plan on going back sometime. TIP: If you go the beach and have a stroller or cart go down by the convention center as there is a boardwalk that leads right to the ocean. You can rent umbrellas for $15.00 for he day. Thanks Laura for a great vacation.

Your age range 35-49
28 Jul 2017
Thank YOU for sharing my home-away-from home! I appreciate how you took care of Spencer, and am thrilled to hear you had a wonderful vacation. I agree with your comment about the photos not doing the condo justice. A few of its nicest features are its spaciousness and all of the natural light that flows in because it's a top, corner unit with plenty of windows. I'll get better photos the first chance I get.
Sandra G
WillowGrove
“Wonderful vacation family condo to rent.”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Laura's condo was fantastic! This is our 2nd year renting. The condo has a closed in garage, 4 blocks to beach and boardwalk. Close to supermarkets, drug stores and many eateries. Plenty of room for our family. This year Laura added more homely touches! It was a very relaxing vacation.

14 Jun 2017
I appreciate your kind words and glad you liked the added touches. I'm always looking for more ways to make guests feel right at home. So nice of you to notice!
LWarmwate...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“2nd time just as great”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This is our second year here and we are still in love with Spencer. Close enough to the boards and beach. All the things that make you feel at home. You can't ask for more for the price. We hope to make this a yearly visit. Thanks again to Laura for a fantastic place to stay.

14 Jun 2017
Thank YOU for being fantastic guests! I love having families stay and get a charge of making Spencer as homey and comfortable as possible.
rmharris6...
Elmer, New Jersey
“Relaxing Getaway”
Reviewed 29 April 2017 for a stay in September 2016

We stayed in this until in September and enjoyed it so much that we have already made arrangements to stay again this year. The owner is very accommodating and a measure to deal with.

14 Jun 2017
Thank you very much! Since this is only my second year owning Spencer, I'm just now learning the joy of having guests return here. You're welcome any time, and you, too, are a pleasure to know.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing