“Excellent fresh seafood” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Fish Factory

The Fish Factory
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Columbia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent fresh seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We looked for a place to eat while in Wildwood Crest and the AAA book had The Fish Factory listed. We went online & looked at their menu and it look good so we decided to try it. When we pulled in the parking lot we kind of made a joke about how small it looked and if we were sure we wanted to go there. Well, I can tell you that we did go in and eat AND it was the best meal we had while visiting Wildwood Crest! The seafood was fresh, cooked right, and delicious! New England clam chowder was excellent and we had seafood combinations so I can tell you ALL the seafood was fresh & delicious! They have a deli counter to buy fresh seafood for you to take back and cook yourself but we enjoyed the down to earth dining and service with "Gabby" :o) Thanks for a delicious dinner and it was less expensive than other places we went that weren't as good!

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
“Off the beaten path but worth finding it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Some of the best seafood I have ever had. Their crab-cakes rock. Their fried food is so good. The employees are so friendly too. If you are in the Wildwoods you have to go here.

Slatington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Went there yesterday with my girlfriend because she had never tried crabs before, we got the ribs and a pound of the king crab legs. Both were absolutely delicious. I would recommend 1000x over. The girlfriend kept saying, "I just want to eat this forever." The employees were all very nice, got us whatever we needed. We ate outside on the porch and they brought us our food out there. Highly recommend!

Tip: the sink in one of the bathrooms sprays whatever everywhere if you turn it on too quickly. So be careful if you end up washing your hands there.

Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
“Best Crabcakes Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

The Fish Factory is a small restaurant in Wildwood Crest. I live nearby and order take out quite frequently. It is extremely clean and the staff are very friendly and helpful. We have to order their crabcakes weekly or we go through withdrawal, haha. Make sure you stop in when you are in the Wildwoods.

Grandville, Michigan
“Most excellent seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

We visited on a Tuesday night with a party of 4. When we got there at 6:30 pm the placed was packed with a family reunion of some sort but we were still able to slide into a booth. This is not a fancy place but it is not a dive either. It was small but simply decorated with both booths and tables on one side, and a very busy take out counter on the other. The waitress was swift in getting drinks and taking our orders, but then we waited at least 20 mins to receive them. However, this was by far some of the best and freshest seafood I have ever had. Both my dh and I had combo plates--mine fried, his broiled. We both squealed over the scallops--they were done to perfection--sweet, moist, and as tender as could be!! My flounder was a larger piece, also lightly fried and moist, along with a few shrimp, a crab cake and an oyster (which I gave to my husband and he proclaimed as being very good). My dh had a lobster tail with his dish and again was impressed with its fresh taste and tenderness. We both had the baby baked potatoes since so many others have mentioned them, and they were a nice change from the typical sides and were good, but a little too salty for my tastes. Their coleslaw was also crisp
and not too tangy. My teenage daughter had the fish tacos but did not care for the salsa on top of them, and her friend had the chicken tenders which she proclaimed as the best she ever had in her life. They both had fries with their meals and ate every last one of them. The dinner was not cheap but the quality of the food was worth it. We'll definitely come again next time we're down the shore.