All reviews the pool area is clean great weekend room was clean sarasota beach
Reviewed 22 August 2012

If you want to Vacation at The Jersey Shore The Saratoga Inn in Wildwood Crest New Jersey is the Place to go . My wife and I have been going there for years .One family has been going there for 50 years . The Owners treat you like you are a Guest in their Tuscany home . They have a Nice Pool and Suites and a Breakfast and Lunch restaurant right inside the Hotel The Beds are Comfortable The rooms are immaculate and it is Located right on the beach Block with The Wildwood beaches being FREE and among the best in the World . You will never be disappointed by your Vacation or stay at The Saratoga Inn. Best Regards Constable Eric Bradway

Room tip: The Suites are great but every room is excellent as well . Not a Bad Room in the Place
Date of stay: August 2012
1  Thank Eric B
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I rent a condo for fathers day week for around 6 years now and every morning during my stay I walk to the saratoga inn coffee shop for coffee and breakfast sandwiches! They have the best coffee and all around breakfast for great prices!

Date of stay: June 2012
2  Thank M E
Sheila L, Owner at Saratoga Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2015

Aw! I'm so touched that you loved our little coffee shop -- enough to keep coming back six years running! I know it's been quite some time since you left us this, but I hope my response finds you happy and healthy.

Best,
Charlotte, Owner

Reviewed 6 July 2012

We stayed here for a long weekend last summer. A really nice, basic, affordable family motel. Good location to the beach. Small coffe shop and patio. No parking problems. We hope to do another weekend soon.

Date of stay: August 2011
2  Thank Mari-serv
Reviewed 8 June 2012

The wife and I stayed here for 2 nights in May 2012. This was the first time we stayed here and probably the last time. The room was clean BUT.... The supposed queen bed seemed like a full, the mattress was horribly stiff, there was a burned imprint of an iron marked into the carpet in plain view and the A/C had pretty weak output and very noisy. The hotel was a family run operation and it showed. Typical shore experience. They have a little coffee bar/cafe but that's a very large stretch. It was like a separate room that someone had setup some cheap tables, table covers and chairs. For pete's sake we got our drinks served in cheap, generic Coke cups with plastic up silverware on paper plates. The pool was a saltwater-based one and that was good. They really hold you to check-out times with NO leeway; I wanted only an hour extra to get things done and they charged me $10 for it!

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brtst11
Reviewed 26 September 2011

The Wildwood Crest beaches are lined with hotels and you might feel overwhelmed with options, but the Saratoga Inn is a great choice at a small price. It's a small family hotel just steps to the beach. When we booked this hotel via phone 2 months in advance, they gave us our room number right away, however when we got there, someone was already checked into that room, so they upgraded us to a suite for free. The suite had a living room, kitchen, and bedroom - full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, 2 tvs, couch, the works! It was clean and comfortable. It's an older motel, but everything worked better than fine. At night, fireworks went off a few blocks away, which we had a front row seat for. We went for Irish Weekend in September when most hotels have a 3-night minimum stay, but the Saratoga Inn was accommodating and let us stay for 1 night at a great price. And best of all, the staff was by far the NICEST staff I have ever met in my travels. I never knew a great staff could make such a difference but no matter what, I will be staying there again. They even had a basket of cookies on our way out! A++ to the Saratoga Inn.

Room tip: Rooms on the north side have a view of the fireworks! Rooms on the east (rooms 201, 202) are 1 bedroom suites.
Date of stay: September 2011