Let me begin by saying, I have been going to Wildwood since I was a child. We used to stay in the North end, but a few times in the Crest...maybe once or twice in the actual 'wildwood center', but that is alittle 'too crazy' for me. I was alittle hesitant paying the price for the Reges, but I have to say "You get what you pay for". We arent talking the Beverly Hills Hotel, but it sure is the Beverly Hills of Wildwood. First of all their reservation staff, Andrea, is AWESOME! She has helped me book a room 2 years in a row and she is such a helpful, knowledgable, friendly person.
Second, their pool area is THE BEST ever! The pool is heated, and the atmosphere really makes you feel like you are somewhere tropical. They have an awesome 2nd story sun-deck with tables and we had a lovely lunch there one day. They have ample lounge chairs, and also a hot tub for adults only. Their take out window had really good food: from cheesesteaks to salads to ice cream bars, and their restaurant served a really good breakfast as well. Would love to see a pool bar there, but it really is a very nice, classy family hotel. Sooo...for the extra $20-50 you may pay extra for a night compared to some other places it is totally worth it (although alot of places are the same prices and not nearly as nice) , I felt TOTALLY safe, clean room, clean beds, bath, etc. That is the most important to me. And I forgot to mention...THE VIEW! Private balconies in every room!!!! Cannot beat the view and the night time is very quiet to sit outside to listen to the ocean. Go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We at the Reges Oceanfront Resort in beautiful Wildwood Crest are proud of our oceanfront accommodations and resort amenities. Widely recognized for our cleanliness and exemplary hospitality service, the Reges is family owned and operated, celebrating over 40 years of service. All 75 rooms and suites, most with kitchenettes, are oceanfront with private balconies. We take pride in continually updating and enhancing our resort property and amenities to ensure that our guests have a most comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable stay. Our experienced staff strives to ensure that all our guests feel right at home and that each stay with us is a special one. Whether you choose to put your feet up or seek adventure, we have the experience you're searching for. Our resort island offers diversity of recreational activities, restaurants, shopping and family entertainment within immense natural beauty that will satisfy any passion. The possibilities for a day of complete relaxation or non-stop action are endless. Come play and relax at the Jewel of the Crest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Reges Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront Wildwood Crest