“Decent Place to Stay”

Reges Oceanfront Resort
Ranked #7 of 68 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This Hotel was decent to stay at, however,I would hardly call it a "resort"! This was our first trip to Wildwood and although the beach was great, I can't say I loved the area. This hotel was clean which is extremely important to me & the staff was very welcoming & friendly. We ate breakfast & lunch at the cafe which had much better food than I expected, but the hotel in general just wasn't that impressive!! Rooms were comparable to a cheap 2-star hotel like the kind you would stay at while travelling when you only just need a place to sleep & shower. Definitely not enough restrooms in the lobby/pool area either. Not sure for what they charge per night I would ever go back??

Room Tip: We stayed on the 8th floor(top floor) & I do NOT recommend staying any lower than the 3rd floor...
There are newer reviews for Reges Oceanfront Resort

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stay here every year and I never have a reason not to. It's clean, friendly and convenient. The beach is right here and it's beautiful. The staff is awesome. Thomson will take good care of you at the pool. It's priced on the higher end but I find it worth every penny. I love the location away from the loud craziness of Wildwood but only 2 miles away when you want it. I have been coming to the crest my whole life I stayed in many different motels but this has been the one I come back to.

Room Tip: All rooms are ocean front. I love the suites
1  Thank LAURA4006
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We spent 5 amazing days at this ocean resort. From June 9 through June 13, 2014. This was my first time there. However, the lovely lady that I was fortunate to be with, had spent much time there. From Housekeeping, Maintenance, Front Desk, the Cafeteria Staff, it was joyous. I recommend this charming resort to anyone. I look forward to visiting again in the near future. Living in North Dakota, I can honestly say, "There's no place like the Jersey Shore." This place should be very close to the top of places you want to visit.

Lou (Paul) Vazquez
Bismarck, ND

Room Tip: Corner suites have great view of the ocean
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

All rooms & suites are both oceanfront & efficiencies. This resort also has a well maintained heated outdoor pool with a lifeguard & a hot tub with good jets, for those like me having aches & pains. It is right on the beach, so it was easy for us to also take a dip in the Atlantic each afternoon. Most of the front desk staff have been there for years, so all is efficiently done. The rooms & suites are well maintained & there is a rotational plan to continually upgrade bedding & room equipment. The air conditioning is effective & adjustable throughout. The view of the Atlantic from the balconies is great. There is parking for 1 vehicle per unit on premises. Units are clean & made up freshly each morning. My wife & I enjoyed the view & seating on the balcony & the sound of the sea. Although the 'in season' cheapest price may seem a bit high at $250+, there are shoulder season packages that are quite attractive; & this resort is only open 6 months a year (while covering maintenance costs of the full year). No, it is not a super lux resort, but we enjoy it for being well above basic, clean, well maintained, & efficiently run. We recommend it & return often.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vacationer342
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Booked a trip, 2 rooms, 3 adults and 5 teens. All had a great time. Rooms and hotel were very clean and comfortable. Hotel is clean, well maintained and has friendly staff. The beach is right there and there is also volley ball on the beach. Pool is a great size, a little kids pool too. Recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay there again!

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

I booked a last minute getaway with my husband and 11 year old son at the Reges Resort based on the good reviews I read on Trip Advisor. The hotel is very clean and the staff very nice! The pool is great and the beach is well kept and clean. They have a small restaurant attached that serves a good, tasty, breakfast. My son ordered takeout lunch which was also good. This hotel is located in Wildwood Crest and about 2 miles away from the boardwalk and all the madness which is what attracted me, very family oriented and quiet. Overall a great find and I will definitely come back with the family. Keep up the great work!

Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank CTRCARM
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I can't say enough good things about the Reges! While staying there, I already couldn't wait to stay again! The suites are huge, clean, and comfortable. The property is directly on the beach. The staff were friendly and helpful. They offer one of the best values I've ever seen for beach packages...a lot of bang for the buck. Check the package list on their website, especially for the shoulder season packages.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
#4 of 68 in Wildwood Crest
Pan American Hotel
Pan American Hotel
#3 of 68 in Wildwood Crest

Been to Reges Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!