The Reges is the perfect place for a quiet stay on the Jersey Shore for a reasonable price. There is a friendly staff that work very hard at keeping the hotel clean, secure, and efficient. Every room faces the ocean which is what we wanted most of all. We loved having our coffee out on the balcony every morning looking and listening to the ocean surf. Another positive aspect was that when we didn't want to hear anything, when the sliding door was closed, it was blissfully quiet. The cafe downstairs was very good. The early bird breakfast couldn't be beat and the staff was so friendly. The pool was clean and had plenty of chairs and towels. The beach was also well maintained with a life guard. It was far enough away from the boardwalk to avoid all of the people traffic. Yet, it was close enough to go on the trolley,which you could catch directly across the street, or a five minute drive to the boardwalk. There were many restaurants close by too. I highly recommend the Reges for couples and families. It is not a party place. We will leave that to other hotels. We just got back home and I wish we could have stayed longer. We will definitely return there for many years to come. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We at the Reges Oceanfront Resort in beautiful Wildwood Crest are proud of our oceanfront accommodations and resort amenities. Widely recognized for our cleanliness and exemplary hospitality service, the Reges is family owned and operated, celebrating over 40 years of service. All 75 rooms and suites, most with kitchenettes, are oceanfront with private balconies. We take pride in continually updating and enhancing our resort property and amenities to ensure that our guests have a most comfortable, relaxing and enjoyable stay. Our experienced staff strives to ensure that all our guests feel right at home and that each stay with us is a special one. Whether you choose to put your feet up or seek adventure, we have the experience you're searching for. Our resort island offers diversity of recreational activities, restaurants, shopping and family entertainment within immense natural beauty that will satisfy any passion. The possibilities for a day of complete relaxation or non-stop action are endless. Come play and relax at the Jewel of the Crest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Reges Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront Wildwood Crest